Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Speed Buff Please

VergilDT

Saryn needs a boost in her movement speed. I don't understand why she's so slow, please buff her movement so I'm not forced to remove a mod just to make her able to keep up with Rhino(vanilla) without constantly coptering.

Also on the subject of speed Rhino Prime is way too fast. Seriously he nearly out runs me as Loki and if he's got a Rush mod he does out run me. I get he's supposed to be an improvement on regular Rhino but that is just to fast for a tank. That's the main reason a lot of folks think he's broken, other than Iron Skin not really scaling he doesn't seem to have any draw back like the others do.

We really don't need more of the tanky warframes outrunning the squishy ones. Besides, she does have a Arcane Helmet that buffs her speed, if that is good enough. (Sorry if you don't have it, but there's always trading)

On the subject of Rhino, join the hate club. He is the ultimate noobframe, and that isn't going to change any time soon, just because "he's OP!" People like it that way, and if he was nerfed, DE would need to build a bomb shelter to protect themselves from the inevitable flame war that would consume the forums. It would do no good.

Also, don't compare warframes to Rhino, it won't turn out well. It never does.

Might as well buff up Frost then. The 'tankish' frames tend to be slower. It's the trade off for not needing the agility to avoid hits as much.

While we're at it, go ahead and make the super-charged-electric-frame the fastest (okay, faster please).... I'm baffled why Volt is average speed and not closer to Loki speed.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Speed might not be what Saryn needs. I think what she really needs is an ability rework. 

The way I see it, she has 1 good ability and 3 meh abilities. And in order to maximize the 1 good ability, you have to polarize away all 3 of the other ability slots. 

It's the same issue Nova has only worse. With nova, you're either modding for antimatter drop or molecular prime, but you can't have both without sacrificing a lot of destructive potential for one in favor of the other. But with saryn, you have to either sacrifice EVERYTHING else to strengthen the ult or miss out on the wonderful AoE damage in favor of a few minor abilities.

Edited by Plasmaface

Speed might not be what Saryn needs. I think what she really needs is an ability rework. 

The way I see it, she has 1 good ability and 3 meh abilities. And in order to maximize the 1 good ability, you have to polarize away all 3 of the other ability slots. 

It's the same issue Nova has only worse. With nova, you're either modding for antimatter drop or molecular prime, but you can't have both without sacrificing a lot of destructive potential for one in favor of the other. But with saryn, you have to either sacrifice EVERYTHING else to strengthen the ult or miss out on the wonderful AoE damage in favor of a few minor abilities.

I know what you mean there, I see most everyone building for Miasma spam, I actually managed to build her melee based around Contagion(I know I know but it works nicely check my build on WF builder under Vergil). I wanted to try to break the mold a bit with her but her sluggish..ness is tough to compensate for. I think a small speed buff with her and the others mentioned(Ember, ect) would open up new builds like this. It's kinda lame to see basically default builds for frames, like Loki invis, or like with Nova pick AD or MP. I'm just asking for alternate possibilities DE.

Additionally with Volt his Speed makes up for his slight slowness if he's got plenty of energy, which he should, not even Loki can outrun that(when he doesn't get the buff of course). Volt should always have Speed as it increases attack speed too(Fang Prime, look out!)

Edited by VergilDT

Might as well buff up Frost then. The 'tankish' frames tend to be slower. It's the trade off for not needing the agility to avoid hits as much.

While we're at it, go ahead and make the super-charged-electric-frame the fastest (okay, faster please).... I'm baffled why Volt is average speed and not closer to Loki speed.

except frost is actually useful