The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

i just hope they part most of the parts in t1-2 towers, as farming t3-4 keys is a pain in the @$$ when you got a permanent stalker mark on you.

I can hope that they'll put Nyx in a quest this time, but I doubt it. So they'll either increase the void dilution some more, or add T5 keys. Neither sounds promising.

I can hope that they'll put Nyx in a quest this time, but I doubt it. So they'll either increase the void dilution some more, or add T5 keys. Neither sounds promising.

You are forgetting T1, 2 and 3  Interception. They don't exist yet.

Edited by Slaytanic93

You are forgetting T1, 2 and 3  Interception. They don't exist yet.

Aren't most of the T4 items placeholders anyway? If they do T5 already then DE is doing it wrong.

Although I've heard rumors about Void Sabotage missions...

Another thread merged.

Man, You CMODS have it rough here. Nearly every thread i pop my head in you have had to move, quote, or remove posts to conform them with ToS, Cstandards, or RoC... The forum I used to mod for wasn't nearly as bad.. lmao

Thanks for the headaches you endure.

[size=1]*you was used as a collective describing all CMODS[/size]

Edited by .Zeva

Can we have the ability to change the WarFrame Gender My Boys Freaks out when they see me playing in Female WarFrame.........

I don't see this ever happening. So I see you have three options:

Play males only and miss out on half the content

Don't play at all...

Don't care so much about what other people think and enjoy the game by playing whatever you want.

Can we have the ability to change the WarFrame Gender My Boys Freaks out when they see me playing in Female WarFrame.........

Their problem.

If they're unable to have a waking moment without reassuring themselves that their sexual orientation is unphased while being too self-conscious about it, since they probably can't help but project themselves all the time, the issue is completely on their side. Ironically, any judging should be done on them instead.

Not that I want to encourage judging, but I dislike this kind of behavior to the core and how unjustified and idiotic their explanation often is, and how self-righteous they like to be about it too.

/off-topic

Edited by Casardis

.......so, your boys don't like looking at a lady on the screen? This part always weirds me out, people not getting why one gender might enjoy spending more time looking at the opposite gender. I'm a girl, I like having a male avatar on screen since I like looking at him more than a woman on most occasions (unless the design is just terrible). Guys have a female avatar they like the look of, why does that bug people? Sometimes the avatar represents player visual appeal vs representing yourself. I don't mind playing Excalibur one bit..... :D

/also done. Just needed to add since it's a bug of mine.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

.......so, your boys don't like looking at a lady on the screen? This part always weirds me out, people not getting why one gender might enjoy spending more time looking at the opposite gender. I'm a girl, I like having a male avatar on screen since I like looking at him more than a woman. Guys have a female avatar they like the look of, why does that bug people? Sometimes the avatar represents player visual appeal vs representing yourself.

Well. I'm an old school gamer, and I tend to follow the old rule of:

My character is a representation of me.

Other people can play what they want. Doesn't bother me one bit.

#OldSchool

I don't know whether your parenting should be questioned or your honesty.

That name, with children, i'm struggling here.

Read the way he has it worded. "My Boys Freaks" Not my boys as in children. My Boys as in generic slang term for "Male Friends" generally used by younger people that like rap, pop, r&b, or hiphop. 

This is under the assumption he has typed it that way on purpose and not finger slipped.

Back to topic...

HYYYPPPEEEETTRRAAAIINNNN!!!!

HYPETRAIN_PRIME_zps207d3d22.jpg

Edited by .Zeva

Well. I'm an old school gamer, and I tend to follow the old rule of:

My character is a representation of me.

Other people can play what they want. Doesn't bother me one bit.

#OldSchool

Eh, I don't and wouldn't follow a rule like that. I'm so damn boring in real life, I don't need me anywhere else.

But a Prime me, would make you fall asleep in half the time. Sweet!

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye