Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Decide What Frame To Get Next

CommodoX

Question

I played my Nova on Coba and M'Primed the hell out of the infects and noticed I'm already lvl 29. So I need a new frame .... but there are so many.

I have a lvl 30 Loki but I never play him, stealth gameplay doesn't give mods and it's boring & dull ... or is there a way to use Loki I haven't discovered yet?

So:

- lvl 30 Loki

- lvl 29 Nova

I would like to be able to play solo (but also be useful in group play) and I prefer damage dealer instead of being a big fat rhino(ceros).
Heard Valkyr or Zephyr may be useful? Or Mag?

Oh and at the infested defend mission where 2 frames with interesting abilites I haven't seen before, could someone tell me what frames are able to do this?

1. Launching "pink" streams out of the ground and he had a MASSIVE range, instant killing in a 30-40 meter radius

2. A ball which sucked every mob in range into the ball, unable to do anything. I M'Primed the ball and my screen had some firework for 4 seconds, exploding in all colors you can imagine

Edited by CommodoX

Nyx/Excalibur. I have every frame to date, and these are *by far* my favorites. But that's if you want balanced gameplay between mobility, offense, and defense; rather than a frame which specializes in any of the above categories.

Edit: Sounds like the pink streams belong to Saryn.

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

I would personally recommend Valkyr for this. Massive damage, buff/debuff, good mobility, brief stun. Plus, her crazy high armor stat helps keep you alive for quite a while.

Really, though, they're all good. Take a look at their designs and abilities, and just go with whatever looks or sounds most fun to you.

2. Pink Stream could be a pink Frost with Ice Wave. I know that's something I do a lot, but I think I got rid of my pink loadout on him.

I'm currently building the Oberon Warframe and look forward to running some missions with him. With the latest buff to him he's got some nice crowd control with that slam thingy of his... along with basically being the better healer over Trinity (like... better.) along with him being a little bit more tougher in the armor department.

I suggest you a Mirage (Excelent Damage dealer with a bit of defense and utility) or a Ember/Ember Prime (Fragile but deals tons of dmg when well modded).

Also, with loki is good to not pay attention to decoy and switch teleport and do chaos in battlefield when you combine a good duration invisibility with a radial disarm (4x melee dmg plus no detection[trolloki], good with a high dmg melee, also no guns on enemies by radial disarm.)

Edited by (PS4)REFC1499

Number one is a Ember casting World on Fire with Pink energy color. 

Wow im the first one to think of this?

That could it be. I need to take a screenshot next time.

Uh hard choice .....

Saryn looks cool because TOXIC (+ claws)

Nyx is on my list too (CHAOS = CC + Absorb)

Ash is on my list too (FIRE mass damage)

Volt looks like a lot of fun (LIGHTNING mass damage)

Mag = DAMAGE (+ CC from the sucking ball. Not balls).

Valkyr hmmm

Zephyr looks interesting to

After checking Mirage gameplay videos shes definitely in, that looks amazing for rifle gunplay

I think I go with Saryn first, I like the toxic stuff and she seems to have a lot of that.

A specialized Loki with high invisible time (how high can it get?) who hits hard on melee without being attacked ..... sounds like my playstyle. But what mods are needed for such a build? Power Duration mods I guess?

And another question: How can I trade (do I need to be in a clan?) and which items are worth platinum? I need more slots I guess ...

Edited by CommodoX

I think I go with Saryn first, I like the toxic stuff and she seems to have a lot of that.

A specialized Loki with high invisible time (how high can it get?) who hits hard on melee without being attacked ..... sounds like my playstyle. But what mods are needed for such a build? Power Duration mods I guess?

Loki should go Narrow minded (corrupted), constitution and continuity all maxed (narrow minded rank 5-6 is good) and easily you'll get 20-25 secs of invisibility, and get a stretch so radial disarm doesn't get affected negatiely by NM. Edited by (PS4)REFC1499

Loki should go Narrow minded (corrupted), constitution and continuity all maxed (narrow minded rank 5-6 is good) and easily you'll get 40-45 secs of invisibility, and get a stretch so radial disarm doesn't get affected negatiely by NM.

lol no

that only gets 20 seconds or so of invis

did u just say this when you said

and it's boring & dull 

He said instantly

Number one is a Ember casting World on Fire with Pink energy color. 

Wow im the first one to think of this?

that doesn't look like it's instant

Edited by xkillo32

did u just say this when you said "boring & dull"

Yes, I thought Loki has only melee attacks while invisible / he gets visible when shooting. You can see how long I haven't played him, 5 months.

But that sounds very interesting .. what is the gun that shoots lightning bolts that can hit multiple targets at once?

Getting a prime frame can take a while I guess ...

Uh hard choice .....

Saryn looks cool because TOXIC (+ claws)

Nyx is on my list too (CHAOS = CC + Absorb)

Ash is on my list too (FIRE mass damage)

Volt looks like a lot of fun (LIGHTNING mass damage)

Mag = DAMAGE (+ CC from the sucking ball. Not balls).

Valkyr hmmm

Zephyr looks interesting to

After checking Mirage gameplay videos shes definitely in, that looks amazing for rifle gunplay

And another question: How can I trade (do I need to be in a clan?) and which items are worth platinum? I need more slots I guess ...

Good choice there aren't many Saryn players nowadays but she is fun and will level very fast.

To trade you need to be Mastery Rank 2 then just ask to join a clan and trade in clan's Dojo. Only spend plat on Slots for now. Catalysts/Reactors can be acquired over time for free

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz