The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Most Satisfying Way To Kill Things?

Sixty5

So much things to list. Few of them:

Hitting an enemy with Homing Fang's last hit that forces a slash process and repeat until the mob dies.

Stick castanas to a Decoy, then go invisible at the middle of a crowd, radial disarm them, switch teleport the decoy, wait till they're all around the decoy and blow the castanas.

Go full stamina and reflection on a frame, take any melee and let the mobs kill themselves.

Take in a channeling build and to full stealth with a melee.

Zephyr with many duration mods and a bow with max speed trigger + shred.

Just Shred on Vectis and get five guys on a single shot.

So much things to list. Few of them:

Hitting an enemy with Homing Fang's last hit that forces a slash process and repeat until the mob dies.

Stick castanas to a Decoy, then go invisible at the middle of a crowd, radial disarm them, switch teleport the decoy, wait till they're all around the decoy and blow the castanas.

Go full stamina and reflection on a frame, take any melee and let the mobs kill themselves.

Take in a channeling build and to full stealth with a melee.

Zephyr with many duration mods and a bow with max speed trigger + shred.

Just Shred on Vectis and get five guys on a single shot.

On that topic, Disarm, Decoy, and radiation procs is a rather fun way of killing stuff.

Beatstick orgy FTW

When i was a younger Rhino i was very proud of my patatoed dual zorens, crit/rage build. It felt surprisingly good chopping ancients to bits in ODD. Especially when rage procced, the body parts would fly around mob after mob. Like a lawnmower.

Slide jump into a group of enemies knocking the first one down.. landing with slide attack slicing several enemies in half. Kill the last standing guy with my melee and then shoot the first guy in the head with Lex just as he is getting up. "And stay down!"

Also, creative use of ripline with Valkyr. Currently with the Grineer sisters boss. Yank her right out of the air right to my feet and filling her with lead. Rip line and pull really make that fight trivial.

Hmm.. now that I think about it a lot of my favorite kills include Lex (prime) on CCd enemies. You gotta love the simplicity of the pistol + sword Dirty Harry combo.

Edited by LocoWithGun

Pining enemies to the wall with a bow, special Paris Prime.

Making them semi-transparent with Nukor.

Send them flying with Bo Prime hits.

Yes, I love my weapons, and I'm usually giggling when doing all these. I love killing stuff with them so much that it comes to me effortlessly. Like I know I'm gonna hit the enemy for sure and the one behind him.

..maybe I need a therapist..

Lato/MKI Braton + slash mods.  Everything dies in the form of chunky bits.  Satisfying.

It also helps that these weapons can easily perform well all the way up to level 35ish content, so they're easy to mod for any level without making them horribly overpowered.  One of my favorite Warframe moments was with my back against a wall and moving from cover to cover, pile driving several MKI rounds into one of the many crewman and MOAs pouring into the room as the Grineer around me all drop like flies.  That was an epic fire fight.

Edited by Littleman88