The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon Crystals Phased Out Of Invasion Missions?

Brimir

Harrison Phorid does NOT approve

in8VYnB.jpg

But yeah that was bound to happen sooner or later (since it was a bug/oversight with the drop tables), even though my opinion on the matter is, that a Boss that appears now and then (which from a Lore standpoint actually invades with the infested from the void, right?) gets the oh so lovely Argon Crystals removed from the drop table, is, well dumb. 

They could at least have kept them on Phorid and ditched them from invasions.

Oh well, back to wasting void keys and praying to RNGesus.

Edited by Farris

the problem is that in the void it doesn't drop either. I used to farm it from the void Vor befor they werein Phorid, but now even void Vor doesn't give them. insted he gives Orokin Cells. And weven more, you can not buy it now too. GIVE US BACK THE CRYSTALS, DE!!!!

Thank god they fixed this. It was annoying running an Earth invasion trying to get Neurodes and instead got Void drops. I do not need alloy plates, thank you very much.

You know what is annoying? Having to farm for keys to farm for resources that have a drop rate equivalent to the size of a cell.

At least Phorid gave us a some breathing room from that, and he wasn't always available (it wasn't even a guaranteed drop) so it was fine.

Edited by RahuStalker

I also kinda lament the "fix" to the Invasion drop table, even if I knew it was coming eventually.

Still, after realizing that a couple of hours earlier, I did 3 T1 Ext missions and got 3 Argon Crystals for my trouble so I can cook my Atterax. Argon Crystals ain't that difficult to look for in the Void if you're diligent enough to search every locker and canister for it.

Invasion is now dead to nearly everyone....(There are no squads doing them)

5 missions for one of each reward, does not get anyone worse than that. Catalyst regard is as rare as the blue moon.

Invasion is simply pointless to do.

You do not need to stick around after angering a faction and doing it over and over isn't going to &!$$ them off more.

Credit card is not worth it.

Same old exterminate...

Crafting Hydroid should take a year for new players now...

There is no point in any weapon requiring more than 1 Argon to craft. Would prefer needing 5-10 Argon to craft than to go back to finding them in the void. And there should rarely be a need for them.

Edited by Jinryusai

Invasion is now dead to nearly everyone....(There are no squads doing them)

5 missions for one of each reward, does not get anyone worse than that. Catalyst regard is as rare as the blue moon.

Invasion is simply pointless to do.

You do not need to stick around after angering a faction and doing it over and over isn't going to &!$$ them off more.

Credit card is not worth it.

Same old exterminate...

Crafting Hydroid should take a year for new players now...

There is no point in any weapon requiring more than 1 Argon to craft. Would prefer needing 5-10 Argon to craft than to go back to finding them in the void. And there should rarely be a need for them.

BRAKK, Dectron.

And Corrupt Vor drops Argon Crystals and Orokin Cell's...they are not hard to get.

BRAKK, Dectron.

And Corrupt Vor drops Argon Crystals and Orokin Cell's...they are not hard to get. - You still have to farm them T4 keys to farm the Argons from him

Edited by Jinryusai