Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Who Still Think The Next Prime Frame Isn't Nyx

Vargras

Lol these images should convince the people that are too thick-headed or stubborn to admit nyx is the next prime. If they don't convince you then I pity you.

http://imgur.com/a/kpZ52

I really hope they fix nekros prime's body in this, he has a really feminine look...

But tbh I hope Nyx prime looks better once the model is completed, at the moment I'm torn between "OMGNYXPRIME!" and "eugh... is that the helmet?"

I really hope they fix nekros prime's body in this, he has a really feminine look...

But tbh I hope Nyx prime looks better once the model is completed, at the moment I'm torn between "OMGNYXPRIME!" and "eugh... is that the helmet?"

I better see some people painting her like a xenomorph.

This is, if you'll excuse the pun, a golden opportunity.

Nevermind, there is a

.   Shows how much I pay attention to prime access and related topics.

There is no legitimate way to know what the next prime frame is.

Everybody who's been talking about this got their information from people who reverse-engineered the game's data files, which is actually forbidden by the EULA and probably a bannable offense. Soooo...

Edited by Momaw

There is no legitimate way to know what the next prime frame is.

Everybody who's been talking about this got their information from people who reverse-engineered the game's data files, which is actually forbidden by the EULA and probably a bannable offense. Soooo...

Reverse-engineering = opening a text file readily available within the game's folders in notepad?