Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Files Declassifying The Declassified

Vanwolfster

Good morning, afternoon, and goodnight everyone!

This may or may not be the one of many topics on the forum which myself I don't really know, but anyway let's get to the point.

In the new weapon trailer of the Buzlock Rifle, the individual using the new weapon seemed new with gold inscribed armor. Not only that, but the Warframe seem vary similar, in my opinion, as Banshee just more mobile. Let me include an example from the movie The Dark Knight.

For example, how Bruce Wayne (played by Christian Bale) needed a new suit to move faster since his original Batsuit had too much armor and substitute it with a more lighter version, but with less protection.

Now, I am not predicting any stat modifications for the new Warframe, but I hope you understand from what I meant by the example.

Overall, I predict that the new Warframe is Banshee Prime since the other female Warframes like Nyx, Nova, and such do not seem to have any similar features as the new Warframe unlike Banshee who does with a slight difference to the helmet like that of Rhino Prime compared to Rhino, but they are still similar.

Banshee.jpgHfl3LwQ.jpg?1

What are your speculations?

-link-

I think even the most stubborn of people will have to accept it's Nyx at this point.

And where does that come from? if theres an actual source like there was in the data leak then it's true, but if its just a random image that says "this is the model I found for nyx prime" it's not credible.

Again, this is the first time I see this so if there is a actual source show me please.

Edit: I know it's nyx prime, I'm just not trusting that image.

Edited by Slaytanic93

Datamined to be Nyx and almost everyone knows it. I predicted this when the teaser first came out because im pretty sure that's the "Absorb" noise that plays at 0:15

EDIT: Err wait, I guess it's not. Why did my mind automatically assume that it was Nyx's Absorb?

Edited by SgtFlex

You knoww.... even if something is leaked...it is NOT allowed to "promote or share leaks in the forums".

(some of you should read the community rules <.< )

annnnd yes, a lot of us know it is Nyx, i think 90% (or insert any number above 50% here) of all Tenno know that its nyx.... we have even a megathread for that Prime Teaser stuff (there you can get in this Nyx Prime thingy and all that <.<)

edit: Well, the things i reffered to got Letter'd hard...nevermind :3

...and thanks Letter13 :s

Edited by Fabpsi

there's already been multiple things proving it's nyx prime. there are already the recipes showing what materials you need to build her pieces, etc. new icons put into the code. multiple pictures of the textureless model. the front page of the website shows the color around the prime access button as green, why would banshee be related to chaos at all.

And where does that come from? if theres an actual source like there was in the data leak then it's true, but if its just a random image that says "this is the model I found for nyx prime" it's not credible.

Again, this is the first time I see this so if there is a actual source show me please.

Edit: I know it's nyx prime, I'm just not trusting that image.

well don't trust it then

you will see the model when nyx prime comes out

Dude I asked for a source, that's all. Did you even read what I typed? If you don't have a source then say it, don't go getting mad if I ask you for one.

The proofs were here, but Letter13 took them down. Can't post them anymore, its your choice to trust or not.

also:

5yaqCQ4.png

from the post that had the link to the picture.

The proofs were here, but Letter13 took them down. Can't post them anymore, its your choice to trust or not.

also:

5yaqCQ4.png

from the post that had the link to the picture.

Yes I seen the link, what I'm asking is where did that image come from? Was it datamined too? Out of context it could be just a random fan made upload, not that it really matters tho.

Edited by Slaytanic93