Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

First things first I’ve bin playing as long as its bin on ps4 n i love it but I do have a few questions like why are the elemental dreams effected negatively by there own element n not positively it would be cool n why when the enemy walks through volts electric  shield they don’t take damage  i truly love the game i haven’t played a game that got me or my clan this fired up since armored core for answers i just want it to keep getting better o n are there any clan events where clans can gain point to be number 1 or will there be any a lil competition never hurt 

Really poor, bad planning.  My clan barely managed to put together enough cyrotic to start the galaxion research._this happened just as the event ended. I contributed all the cyrotic I had, and now I don't have enough to build the damn rifle. Removing every single place you can get cyrotic, while requiring it for a build was really lame.  Come on, if you are not ready with even one regular mission that rewards cyrotic, make it available in the marketplace, for credits.

Hooray, Nyx Prime!!

For Real??? Are you uhm.. touched with Space Madness? ..or are you seriously thinking this is a good thing?? I mean, WHY? Why doesn't the console (PS4 especially), get Excalibur Prime???? It makes NO sense to me!!!!

Edited by (PS4)Dokejema

Hooray, Nyx Prime!!

For Real??? Are you uhm.. touched with Space Madness? ..or are you seriously thinking this is a good thing?? I mean, WHY? Why doesn't the console (PS4 especially), get Excalibur Prime???? It makes NO sense to me!!!!

It's because for some unforeseen reason, the founders program ended two weeks before warframe launched on the PS4. Since it was advertised as never being available again, there's nothing they can do without opening themselves up to lawsuits from the founders for false advertising.

It sucks, believe me I know, Excalibur is my favorite frame in the game and always will be, but there's nothing that can be done.

Lol our clan pulled 2nd after holding 1st all week in the shadow tier, 10 of us with 9k, however this event was more fun than breeding grounds whic we nick named bleeding grounds due too 5 sleepless nights of boosting uncommited clan members which we booted quit the stormclan, and started over still ending with third in the ghost clan. Cryotic front was a challenging event and fortunately played its part in the developers progress towards making a good game. It had some lore, and bonus material such as nyx prime which pc got at the same time for once. One thing i disliked was everyone asking for nyx parts like they just fall out the sky. Made some good plat though 865p :)