Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Music To Play Warframe To

grnchtrr

For me, it's this:

Hell, the whole damn Neotokyo soundtrack is awesome while mowing down mobs.

I'd like to know your faves guys!

P.S.

I don't know if i'm the only one who just found out about this, but if embed videos aren't showing (only a large empty blank space) check out https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/309780-why-embed-videos-are-not-working-sometimes/

Edited by grnchtrr

Normally i like to Play some Metroid prime soundtrack while playing against the infested, gives that creepy dark and lonely vide.

Also when i get my Ether Reaper im going to go on a rampage with Ganondorf's battle theme from Twightlight princess (the second one). Because a Dark Oberon with a glowing Ether Reaper is some scary S#&$.

I liked the Music on the last event though, if they keep this up i will keep hearing to the game's music.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

There's tons of threads like this one.

Yeah man, I also recalled seeing these kinds of threads before. Well, when i typed 'music' in the search bar there were only 2 (recently updated) threads that are actually about music: childhood songs and a rap song about warframe :/

Thanks for the input guys, keep 'em coming.

mine depends on the frame

Oberon and Excal: TES IV oblivion theme (i give them knight/paladin loadouts)

Volt: sonic themes (i wonder why?..)

Vauban: league's PFE login screen

Ash: league's (again) SGU login screen (it sounds ninja-y)

Mag: portal songs (want you gone/still alive)

those are all the frames i have songs narrowed down for them

Recently I have just been listening to the warframe soundtrack. The way the music works with the layers means that it isn't the same thing over and over again, and I dig that.

Otherwise I like the Mass Effect 2 extended soundtrack for background music. Love the music and it still fits the game.

Tool and Disturbed are probably my favourite artists to listen to while playing. Disturbed because fast paced heavy hitting music fits my playstyle. And Tool because their music is like pr0n for my ears.

Most of the time I'm playing to the game's default soundtrack, but the repetitve nature makes me often forget that there's any music at all. Yeah even with the new on-the-fly-remix stuff it's getting pretty boring fast because there's like only 2 or 3 tracks throughout the entire game and it's all the same for every tileset and only changes with factions (if it isn't bugged for once because I often get the newer Corpus soundtrack even for Infested).

So every now and then when I want to put my mind at ease I'm also switching on various complex playlists:

Melodic Death Metal: Insomnium, Before the Dawn, Omnium Gatherum, Mors Principium Est, Be'lakor or just plain and simple Arch Enemy, In Flames

Industrial Metal: Device, Dope, Static-X or some German Bands like Rammstein, Ost+Front, Eisbrecher or Megaherz

Alternative Metal: Disturbed, Mudvayne, Drowning Pool

Electro-Industrial/EBM/Aggrotech/Futurepop: [:SITD:], FGFC820, Painbastard, The Retrosic, Suicide Commando, :wumpscut: or VNV Nation, most of them originating in Germany.

Basically the same stuff I'm listening to when I'm not playing any games all... There are some more bands, even of various other heavy genres but the above are the ones that come into my mind right off the bat and that I'm carrying nearly always with me everywhere.