Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wished For A Nyx Prime Quest... It Did Not Happen

faresamir7

Would have been much more exciting, enjoyable and less time consuming,. Maybe make the quest take us a long time to complete, about 15-20 days? I dunno... but id rather do 10 quest missions that i cannot blast throiugh in one day than 30+ t1s for each part of an item for  a bunch of items  every day for three weeks

Edited by Somedude1000

Too easy to get. Plus who or what would drop it? Where would it take place? Would we need to grind for a special key? Think of the variables needed for a quest. That and we need to appease RNGebus somehow.

Void would drop it, yes we would need to grind for a special key, and Mirage was also easy to get but her time helped with the over saturation of Mirage's on the 1st day.. People will have the new Prime on the first day anyway, from either Prime Access, getting lucky with RNG, or having a lot of plat. Only people against this would be those who make a killing from Trading.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

The game is monetized by users paying to remove grind. THE GRIND WILL NEVER GO AWAY, STOP ASKING FFS

If Nyx Prime parts could be obtained so reliably through a Quest, do you really think as many people would purchase Prime Access?  You don't think this would be terribly harmful?

Edited by JohnProdman

If Nyx Prime parts could be obtained so reliably through a Quest, do you really think as many people would purchase Prime Access?  You don't think this would be terribly harmful?

\

People don't only buy prime access for the prime items, they also get it for the special profile icons, platinum, accessories.... and generally having primes instantly is better than playing a quest to get a prime. There is limited negative result from this, provided quests are not 3 day quikmissions, and are instead more complex missions that take a longr time to complete with a guarantee of a result, maybe takign up to 10-20 days of getting item one by one in missions that guarantee their drops rather than randomly strewing throguh RNG for that one prime part you cna never get

Edited by Somedude1000

@ Somedude, do you have any idea how badly the community would rage if your idea of a 10-20 day questline for Nyx Prime came to fruition?

They're still getting it for free, what are they going to rage about?

edit; If they are willing to spend the ime to grind for a quest key then play the quest step by step, then they get rewarded for he amount of time they are willing to put into it

Either way, I don't mind, a quest would simply be my own preference over the current system, which also has its ups and downs

Edited by Somedude1000

Also, the Prime mechanic is that Primes are an upgrade to an existing frame. The quest approach worked for Mirage, because it was to introduce the basic Mirage frame. A Nyx Prime quest line would be a straight slap in the face of stock Nyx.

If they were to introduce an actual quest line for Nyx, it would make more sense that it be for the stock Nyx. Not just so you can get Prime parts more easily.

Too easy to get. Plus who or what would drop it? Where would it take place? Would we need to grind for a special key? Think of the variables needed for a quest. That and we need to appease RNGebus somehow.

All I know is that Mirage Prime is likely to get a question for attainability 

Too easy to get. 

As opposed to farming void mission?

People had full sets within a couple of hours of it being released.

A long mission chain would be longer than it is now. The only people that don't have it by now are those with terrible RNG luck. Nyx has been that overfarmed i've seen the price go from 350 plat for the set on the first day to 175-200 plat today.

Too easy?

It's easy now.