The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Took Her Voice. Now They Scream For Her.

MechaTails

Someday, possibly for update 74 after everything else has been released, Banshee Prime will emerge from the misty depths of space to break worlds apart with the power of sound.

Since im hopeless at drawing, i'll jot down ideas for what features Banshee Prime could have.

Aesthetics

Banshee Prime will have decorative bits on her suit that amplify her powers. These could take the guise of decorative gauntlets, maybe some big regal shoulder pads. How about speaker-like details that pulse? I dont know, i like the idea of techy bits on her. I think Banshee P should be primarily black, like Frost and Ember.

Perk

While it's tempting to simply give Banshee P more armor and call it a day, Id rather have something more interesting. How about Banshee P cant be knocked down? How about enemies thrown by Sonic Boom have a chance to instantly splat if they hit a wall?

I'm sparce on ideas because im not all that thrilled about a Primed Banshee. I dont like gold accents, i like silver more, and im in love with the look of my current Corpus Banshee anyway. I only ask for your ideas because I never saw anyone else talking about it, and I fear no one else will lol.

Waiting for a Banshee Prime teaser so people can all scramble in chaos and ask "Which frame is that?"

So then I can say: Darude - Sandstorm

Funny...

I really hope banshee gets some love in the future. She is probably one of the rarest frames I have, and see hardly anyone using for some mysterious reason.

She's one of the easiest frames to get now.

Lol, Darude, now i know what would put Banshee P over the top, a sweet pair of purple Bret the Hitman Hart shades

And yeah, i still get people in game asking me what crazy &#! frame im using, no one ever sees Banshees lol

Edited by DarkTails

Also, im not really sure about the whole "perks" thing, it usually should be stats only, not mechanics themselves.

As far as the gold accent, I have to say it's almost inevitable due to the Orikon's taste for gold on practically everything imaginable

The day Banshee Prime is released, one word shall echo throughout the forums and game alike;

"Meh."

Because nobody plays Banshee.

But really, if they make Valkyr, Nova or Zephyr Prime before Banshee I'm going to quit this game forever.

You might want to expect quitting, unfortunately.

I hate to say it, but I really think Banshee is in need of some rework or something. As other people have pointed out, she is the only frame where I have had people legitimately ask what frame I was playing, because they have never seen a banshee before. It's been at least a month to a month and half since I've seen a different banshee in-game besides myself. She has some good teamwork abilities, but not enough where people would actually shoot at said weakspots when using Sonar, and Silence is no longer being used for it's actual use anymore, it's now a temporary CC that acts the same as the beginning to Nyx's Chaos. Her sonic boom is probably one of the best CC's, especially since it's her first abilities, but her main abilities is what makes her underused. We have too many powercreeps for her to be useful anytime soon

Edited by SgtFlex

If you want to have any small amount of say in what Banshee Prime will look like in the future, then draw a bunch of fanart pics of how you DON'T want her to look, with titles like "PLS MAKE BANSHEE PRIME LOOK LIKE THIS!!!!.

That way, there is no chance DE will ever make Banshee Prime look anything like your images. Eventually you can narrow down DE's design options by weeding out all the crappy ones yourself. Reverse psychology FTW.

Love Banshee, found myself having this conversation with some clan guys and ironically the very next match another 2x Banshee's and a Nekros were in the pug lobby.

Say what you want about her, but 11x dmg is nothing to be sniffed at and with those 3 Banshee's all in the same room we had 100% control of the map at all times.

Also Banshee and Buzlok were great fun to level together :)

She's rare but that's cos she requires actual tactics to make the best of her, but she's a support frame, can be DPS but better firing over someone's shoulder, I really felt there was no specific need to Prime Nyx as that frame always performed well. but maybe just maybe they'll get around to Banshee.

As I keep saying, and hopefully someone at DE will eventually pick up on, is: Put some juicy rewards behind the rescue missions, make the rescue missions insta-fail if ANY alarms go off and you suddenly have a new emerging playerbase which prefers stealth etc, and Banshee has a real nice niche to excel at :)

DE please take note :P

Lets just hope they dont put a pikey gold birdcage hanging off the back of her head... Whoever's in the design council needs to reel it in a touch...

Edited by W4RM3CH4N1C

If you want to have any small amount of say in what Banshee Prime will look like in the future, then draw a bunch of fanart pics of how you DON'T want her to look, with titles like "PLS MAKE BANSHEE PRIME LOOK LIKE THIS!!!!.

That way, there is no chance DE will ever make Banshee Prime look anything like your images. Eventually you can narrow down DE's design options by weeding out all the crappy ones yourself. Reverse psychology FTW.

im gnna +10 this comment XD

made my day

im all up for this idea lets start drawing