Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Movements?

DarkSlayer220

Holds and throws are lethal in hand to hand combat...modern Brazilian Ju-Jitsu is a good example. For example: Wall run past a group of enemies to conga line..jump and headlock last in line roll, spin throw dead enemy into group, slide footsweep next use falling body as lift to scissor kick the next...roll and spin into group still trying to stand...you get the idea. More like momentum based gravity defying Crouching Tiger / Hidden Dragon style.

Some poses would be cool too...something other than squat dance or the idle animation. Some for victory... some in frustration...some for lol's.

Parkour always going to be difficult to please...personally i love it though its frustrating at first. Somethings need to be challenging or the fun wears off fast.

Also in my ongoing research of esoteric martial arts an essential factor is the breath and how it affects energy in the body. There are many forms which are mostly based on Chi Gung or Qi Gong (same thing different spelling). An example of this is Nei Gung or Iron Shirt practice which hardens the skin to puncture and impact wounds. To implement in warframe it would be a short meditation before the boss battle for small amount of extra armor...or more stamina...more energy.

Well, recently I let myself be captured by the Zanuka-Hunter/Harvester so I could run that Escape mission. I snuck up on a Corpus (I had no primary, secondary or melee). I grabbed him in a rear naked choke and snapped his neck, then he just stands there, turns around and is like WTF?. Resorted to punching and kicking him to death.

DE WHY CAN WE NOT HAVE THIS INGAME??? PLZZZZ

throwing melee weapons like axes into heads and chests

swinging around corners mid wallrun, sometimes it happens but an animation for it would be good.

i would like to be able to run up a wall then jump up at the end with an extra push (may not really need that now with directional air attacks as long as we can chain wall runs and grabs out of the attack)

being able to pounce onto a target and melee them. the jumpkick stun to shootface is fine, but id liek to be able to ground an enemy like sunikas and then stab or pound them.

I would also love wall pauses.

Imagine running then leaping into the air hitting a wall and then stopping there just for a moment long enough to be able to to do a wall attack or leap away anime style.

Like Tifa does here after being thrown at about 1:28

Edited by Keiiken

I see some talk about copter but how do you do it on the X1 PLZ HELP

Most fast melee weapons work, try a sword, dual swords or stave with Fury equipped.

Jump, then do a slide attack in the air, and it should launch you.

If you are talking about the upcoming air attack lunges, then you need to wait for U15, whenever it hits consoles.