Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Death Marks

-GrT-DEVILHUNTER33

I would say put a safety net in to the spawning system so that after X amount of active gameplay the spawn rate starts increasing until you get a guaranteed spawn.

You know, so they actually use up the marks you have.

Having the Stalker show up 1 year later for a mark really says something about how often they spawn.

I would say put a safety net in to the spawning system so that after X amount of active gameplay the spawn rate starts increasing until you get a guaranteed spawn.

You know, so they actually use up the marks you have.

Having the Stalker show up 1 year later for a mark really says something about how often they spawn.

Yes please!

run #60 and still no G3 >.>

Didn't Rebeeca post something about this on twitter?

Found it: https://twitter.com/rebbford/status/509473468195553281/photo/1

So hopefully soon.

Hey! Yes! This is very relevant to this topic - this is a prototype of deathmark visibility in the new profile page (placeholder icon) This feature will be coming as it's tested and polished.

Hey! Yes! This is very relevant to this topic - this is a prototype of deathmark visibility in the new profile page (placeholder icon) This feature will be coming as it's tested and polished.

Placeholder icon? Does that mean Stalker/G3/Harvest will get their own unique symbol representing them?

Deathmark, shmethmark, everyone knows that Stalker prefers to show up when you're solo with low-rank weapons anyway...

Ain't that the truth I'd decided to see which stance I liked better on the D. Nikana so I went to Eris alone with my D. Nikana only and of course Stalker showed up...got his health down a fair bit but then I got a little overzealous and wound up getting Hate-chained to death