The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does It Annoy Anyone To You How Much Forma You Need For Dojo Building.

Pandaman444

Has anyone in a close-nit ghost clan ever experience the problem where you have enough resources but not enough forma? Sure  If you have the available funding to purchase platinum then buy forma you will be just fine. But for clans like mine 2+ people, we cannot afford platinum to purchase forma. The best way for us currently is to farm void missions, but even that gives us a very little amount of forma. Many larger clans do not face the problem. Should the Forma drop rate go up a little bit? Or should there be a forma BP alert every one to two weeks?

there shouldnt be any things that require a damn Forma, cuz the research and the resources need FORMAS TOO

Bro, you forgot that you need the same forma once you are done researching weapons in order to build them. And said research weapons end up being BullS#&$ without applying a minimum of 2 to 3 formas

I don't have a problem with the major rooms requiring forma, but things like corridors and elevators would probably be fine with the usual uncommon resources like morphics or whatever.

Im not saying to completely get rid off forma. Like what you where saying with the corridors, it would be better with usual uncommon resources, that would make all of the clans happy.   

Bro, you forgot that you need the same forma once you are done researching weapons in order to build them. And said research weapons end up being BullS#&$ without applying a minimum of 2 to 3 formas

Any clan weaponry needs forma. which sucks a lot.

I just have to confirm: Isn't the plural "formae"?

Is it?

Forma is definitely not hard to come by. You don't even need keys, as you can just join random void groups in Recruiting chat. I only barely farmed parts for Scindo and Hikou recently (using no keys myself), maybe did a few extra runs (nowhere near the 50 runs some people are claiming for that one particular part they are missing), and I've got at least a half dozen forma blueprints. This was over the course of casual play yesterday and today. This isn't hardcore farming Forma, as it was never hard to acquire. Personally, I'd recommend joining in on Survival as you're even likely to get more than one in a single run like I have.

No, in fact the only downside to Forma is that they require Neural Sensors, which I find somewhat annoying to farm. Forma blueprints are easily acquired and need no platinum. 

Forma is definitely not hard to come by. You don't even need keys, as you can just join random void groups in Recruiting chat. I only barely farmed parts for Scindo and Hikou recently (using no keys myself), maybe did a few extra runs (nowhere near the 50 runs some people are claiming for that one particular part they are missing), and I've got at least a half dozen forma blueprints. This was over the course of casual play yesterday and today. This isn't hardcore farming Forma, as it was never hard to acquire. Personally, I'd recommend joining in on Survival as you're even likely to get more than one in a single run like I have.

No, in fact the only downside to Forma is that they require Neural Sensors, which I find somewhat annoying to farm. Forma blueprints are easily acquired and need no platinum. 

Do you think that anything clan building/research related needs forma.

An example like my friend  Briareos said do we realy need to spend forma on corners and cross connectors? or use an item that is not as rare?

heh, i was farming t4 cap for nyx p systems yesterday.....4 runs, 1st 3 were forma BP and the 4th was nyx systems...talk about making my night lol....only thing i really hate is the fact at how much forma is required for freaking clan weapons -_-

I'm  not as mad about the rarity its just the fact that you need forma for anything clan related. 

i don't find it annoying at all. a Ghost Clan has still a fair number of people in it, Rooms and important decorations costing 1 Forma.

so unless you're the only one contributing towards your Clan, the costs should be very fair.

I just have to confirm: Isn't the plural "formae"?

sounds correct to me.

i don't find it annoying at all. a Ghost Clan has still a fair number of people in it, Rooms and important decorations costing 1 Forma.

so unless you're the only one contributing towards your Clan, the costs should be very fair.

sounds correct to me.

You bring up a good point. My current clan has 4 people and a friend and i are the only contributors, we don't plan to recruit either.

Also it does not annoy you wasting forma on cross connectors and corridors? 

Edited by Pandaman444

I honestly have to agree with this, there are some rooms I understand the use of formas/formae/whatever (such as reactors, labs .etc) but for a simple corridor? And not to mention if you only have a small group of friends in a clan and don't intend on recruiting then the amount of forma needed for a decent running dojo is higher than it should be

Edited by Ninjaboy00

not really, to be honest. i spend a few, someone else spends a few, and you go around in circles.

there's entire months where i'm building Forma daily, so :v

Do you think the forma put in cross connectors and corridors could be put in something more effective like clan crafting or changing polarities? Im just saying it is kinda dumb putting such a rare resource into something so petty.