The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Tiberon Meant To Have A Forma As A Crafting Material?

sinistrality

-looks at all the other ak stuff-

say wut

I don't see how that relates. AK- weapons frequently require two of the same weapon because the "weapon" _is_ two of the weapons, sometimes linked in some way. Whereas the Tiberon is a heavily physically modified Latron

Edited by SilentMobius

I don't see how that relates. AK- weapons frequently require two of the tame weapon because the "weapon" _is_ two of the weapons, sometimes linked in some way. Whereas the Tiberon is a heavily physically modified Latron

^ then what of dragon nikana?

you cant take the reverse argument and say that nikana already required forma.....modding from nikana to dragon nikana does not require a forma

Why does it matter, forma are pretty easy to get. 

^ shouldnt be thinking from your point of view

i know plenty of players who have hard times getting forma.....veterans shouldnt impose their ease of navigating the game onto newbie players

@whisperbyte - nice catch

Edited by sekushiiandee

DE can make an item take whatever they want to make it.  Even if it doesn't follow a specific format.  It DOES make sense that it takes a forma because like stated in this thread already, forma are used to 'change' an item and this new rifle is a heavily modified latron.  While there may be a couple of examples where forma is not required for a similar modification, that doesn't mean it doesn't make sense here. 

Also:

In who's imagination?

There are lots of people who I know, some in my clan, that complain when they get forma because they have TONS of them and need other things.  I'm still trying to build the backlog of Forma BPs I have.  This isn't even a veterans issue like some one posted here.  There are plenty of newer players that don't have issues with forma either. 

I don;t care how many forma a few of you have.

There are a hell of a lot of us that struggle to get them

453 hours, 5 forma total.

Let's put it this way, i'll not be able to craft this new gun nor any clan research because I used the forma I did find and haven't got a single one since.

I'm not all that bothered but to make out like they fall from the sky is absolute bovine manure.

Edited by Ailissa

I don;t care how many forma a few of you have.

There are a hell of a lot of us that struggle to get them

453 hours, 5 forma total.

I could throw that back to you, saying I don't care about your struggle for formas.

Some of us aren't affected by the requirement of formas in a blueprint, that's all. Some of you are, and yes, it's unfortunate, but we aren't saying that for sake of being A******s. We're just stating our situations.

You complain about not having enough formas and getting something else, we complain about having too much formas instead of prime parts (for void runners at least). 

Yet we come out as selfish?

It's like the argument of eating all your food and not wasting it because of people in poverty and starvation. Except even if you don't eat your food, they'll still starve.

You complain about not having enough formas and getting something else, we complain about having too much formas instead of prime parts (for void runners at least). 

I'm not complaining.

I'm annoyed at the one a few posts up saying "what does it matter, they are easy to get" .... for "some" maybe but that blanket statement is equine drivvle. 

I'm always "short" on forma because I use them a lot, and I've already got all the primes so doing a bunch of tower whatevers for forma is just tedious.  That's the negative of putting so much content in the same kind of map.  I hate towers now because I had to run the same kind of map for the majority of the game to get a huge chunk of the content.

Ailissa, on 02 Oct 2014 - 12:59 AM, said:Ailissa, on 02 Oct 2014 - 12:59 AM, said:

I'm not complaining.

I'm annoyed at the one a few posts up saying "what does it matter, they are easy to get" .... for "some" maybe but that blanket statement is equine drivvle. 

First off, I agree with you, secondly, it's "Drivel". No idea what it has to do with horses though.

SHIR0B0N, on 02 Oct 2014 - 12:42 AM, said:SHIR0B0N, on 02 Oct 2014 - 12:42 AM, said:

I could throw that back to you, saying I don't care about your struggle for formas.

Some of us aren't affected by the requirement of formas in a blueprint, that's all. Some of you are, and yes, it's unfortunate, but we aren't saying that for sake of being A******s. We're just stating our situations.

Yet we come out as selfish?

It's like the argument of eating all your food and not wasting it because of people in poverty and starvation. Except even if you don't eat your food, they'll still starve.

Yes, you are selfish for stating that Forma is easy to acquire when it is only your obsession with prime items that lets you get so much of it. It's not "eating your food because of others' poverty", it's "Eating your food and claiming that poverty doesn't exist."

Edited by Corvid

My supply of forma isn't that bad but I agree and understand not everyone see these often. I have 3 right now. Another thing that I do not know if it's supposed to happen is that this new gun is accepting Latron Wraith as part of it's build. I almost hit the build button before I thought "wait, I don't have a standard Latron"