Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Never Heard Of This Forgotten Weapon...

Chaosdreamer

Hiya , does anyone remember theire was a weapon called Supra? You remember that weapon that looked cool & strong ,

but it remain Cool & weak & never buffed ... Somehow DE does not want to look at this weapon (Even the Dera got so

many buff) DE it's maybe time to look for Supra...

I remember it had a reload time of 3sec flat. That extra 1sec to make a 4sec reload killed it. I don't want to wait a freaking minute reloading a gun jumping and dodging everything shooting at me. Just so I can shoot back and unload a clip under 6sec and do it again. The reload isn't really fair for a weapon that has a projectile with a speed of a penguin.

Agreed. My favourite pewpew gun of doom needs a look.

In all seriousness... I feel its base damage type needs a look, its reload time, and most importantly, clip size. Soma has more bullets in a clip compared to a laser "minigun"? It needs a clip size change to at least 150 if it were to justify its reload time, in my opinion.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Agreed, a lot of weapons are left collecting dust/are left in the dust due to the fact that DE prefers to make more and more weapons instead of making sure that each weapon is taken well care of. 

All in all what I'm trying to say is: DE please calm down with making weapons, we have a good amount + a large percent is underrated or just overpowered.

My suggestion: Focus more on making fixes/balance weapons and Warframes before setting sights on a new weapon. (cause to be honest... we have a butt-load of weapons... and for you Mastery level 17s... you'll have weapons to go back to and forma and such... so you won't be completely bored.)

Well ,I don't really care if DE make alot of weapon or not , but look in his time Dera got alot of buff , can't count them all , but Supra was always ignored,

and we can say it "One kind of weapon" also sorry if main post have some of my bad english (feel free to fix,if you want to)

Huge ammo pool or regenerating ammo, cool down mechanic so you can technically never reload (unless you overheat), and a damage buff. I would actually be OK with decreasing it's projectile travel time in exchange for OP damage, but I know not everyone would like that.

HEY!

you see a mutha flippin' Skywalker round 'ere?

a little, green, talking saddle bag?

no?

then how do you expect in a million years that DE will bring balance to the FORCE?

I propose Stalker for the head of Jediframe council, the balance will be brung!

IIRC It was godly for about 1 or 2 months after it's release and then DEvs Jay Wilsoned enemy levels

I haven't been around that long properly so I missed it's released.

I had all intention of building it but someone in clan said it was terrible so I scanned the forums and the wiki and didn't read many good things about it so never bothered.

I've got the blueprint for it but never built it.

Never heard anything good about that weapon.

Only thing WRONG with it was lack of polarities and that INSANELY long reload time.

I still use mine occasionally. It is a laser hose. You need a corridor entirely filled with gleaming bolts of light? Kill a boss or miniboss fast? It's your weapon. Just... have Fast Hands maxxed or it hurts.

Edited by Kalenath

It would be nice if the Dera and Supra (actually the whole corpus faction) got updated. We have a lot of nifty and new Grineer and Tenno tech with a Corpus wep here and there, but it would be nice for the corpus to return to their roots, or give more Vandal gear... I'm aching for Dera/Flux/Supra Vandal. If not I'll take a Grakata Wraith any day of the week.

How this is power creep? If you care to explain

The Supra's drawbacks make it an interesting weapon and it deserves to be powerful.  The situation was OK at the start of Damage 2.0 but since then, needlessly powerful options have populated the weapon pool.  I don't think the Supra even needs a buff; it's powerful enough as is and a buff would just make it overpowered like the usual suspects.  Everything else needs to be toned down, with the Supra re-evaluated for small QoL buffs.

Supra has high "paper dps" and when you unload your entire clip into something at shotgun range it does kill things, but outside of a shotgun with bad ammo economy its pretty poor gun and difficult too justify.

When it first arrived I excitedly put 6 forma on it before finding Acrid.

I had a golden memory about it so I tried it in a t3 Exterm on mirage the other day and I was hideously disappointed, even gunframe mirage was struggling, I was forced to take cover! in a t3 Ext?? with a fully modded 6 forma gun!!?