Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name Your Go-To Weapon

Yazeth

Soma and Boltor Prime are my go-to for primaries, but I'm looking forward to trying out my Latron Wraith when I get home from vacation.

Lex Prime is my favorite secondary, but Hikou Prime is something I'get been waiting for for a while.

Melee changes pretty often.

Excal is my go-to frame. Carried three newbs to 3000 points on Phobos after not playing for a while.

Dragon Nikana.

It proves its point to me by being able to take out my special guest, either its the stalker, g3 or the harvester.

And for the complementary equipment; soma, dread(for stealthy approach) and marelok.

Just started crafting detron, still have to took it for a spin to see what is this things all about.

Sybaris will never let me down despite having its downfalls, it still wrecks.

My trusty Latron prime is also on my main list, alongside Hek which simply shreds enemies to bits.

Secondary i'd have to say the Akstilleto, love those things.

In the melee side of things i love my Dragon Nikana for how sexy/reliable it is, and even my Glaive prime for the fun factor, even damage wise it never lets me down. Galatine will always remain in my heart even without its beast charge attack, as well as the Scindo, i still love using them.

1. LANKA <3 (awesome rifle, master race, all these rewarding shots with ful of joy). Addicted to it like hell. Thank you DE for it and its buffs.

2. Ash, Dread, Despair, DNikana = lot of fun. More Ninja not possible.

3. Aprex, Angstrum, Serro.