Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name Your Go-To Weapon

Yazeth

Not a single karak and gorgon wraith here? okay...

Karak and Gorgon (vanilla, 5 forma'd for each) used to be my weapons of choice, I do drag them out alot also, but gosh attica and thunderbolt is too good. Karak particularly is very underrated..

Zephyr / Valkyr / Ash

Dread / Boltor prime / sybaris

Akvasto / despair / dex furis

Fang prime / dragon nikana / orthos (i dont like orthos prime :P)

every time i bring one of those, i know im going to finish the mission, no matter the odds

Edited by Toppien

zephyr power duration and efecience build

vulkar for insane long headshots (it's a good, very good sniper whats need your love and a little training in use)
twin gremlins for mid (doubleshot and firerate)
and atterax/orthos for mele

Edited by kabaakaba

Alternate a lot but classics like the boltor, soma, latron, dread and anything that explodes consistently come out when I want to grind "easier." I've enjoyed a few secondary's and melee, but find I usually (not always!) treat them like mastery fodder..

I use a lot of weapons, mostly because I just like different stuff.

My profile says my most used primary is the Soma, but I haven't looked at it in two weeks.

Often the mission drives the gear train (been in endless T4 a lot lately, so BoltorP gets the nod). I've also been on a forma spree and my Grakata and Braton Prime just got one and two more, respectively.

Still, when I just go do something for fun, hit an alert, or get down to some key farming, the Braton Prime usually gets the nod. It's probably my favorite primary overall for looks and ease of use.

Oh, and even with six forma, it still really does need a buff.

-Was multiforma'd Synapse, now the Amprex is almost ready to take its place as my kill the *bleep* out of everything go to gun.

-(in no order) Dual Vastos (not calling it Ak!), Marelok, Akbolto, but the real answer is Marelok.

-Orthos Prime or Dual Ichor, but...Orthos Prime for the reeeeeeach.

Edited by Don_T_Shoot