Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name A Warframe Moment That Caught You Off By Surprise.

JaysInc

I was leveling valkyr shortly after building her and she was already my favorite frame. I launched mars Augustus before getting ready for work one morning and I was running solo because no one was on. The harvester shows up. It was pretty fitting for valkyr to 1v1 the harvester in a corpus system. Needless to say valkyr obliterated the harvester.

Redemption

Playing for over a year and the moment that caught me off was one that happened 2 weeks ago.

Was playing a T4 Defense and at wave 6 at the start stalker flickered....

We killed off the remaining corrupted and then spent the next 5 mins wasting most of our ammo on him.

IMMEDIATELY after he died Corrupted Vor's message came out (IMMEDIATELY), and then we braced ourselves....

We killed him in like 7 minutes and immediately after that wave 7 came... easily the most difficult 20 mins of warframe.

Seeing Redtext, my Sahasa Kubrow, execute its finisher attack on one of the Jetpack Sisters from the Gate Crash event. I'd never seen it before. I'm running around killing stuff and all of a sudden I see him rear up on his hind legs and start CHEWING ON HER FACE. I actually stopped and just stared at it for a second before remembering to grab the screenshot.

uvinaD1.jpg

A few days ago I was puttering around on Earth; leveling my Sheev against wholely unprepared Grineer when the Stalker decided to drop by. Apparently he disliked the fact I killed Kril sometime last year and had finally found an opening in his schedule to talk to me about Tenno ethics. Not liking my chances I tried to sprint for the edge of the tile to lose him.

That's when my relatively low level Sahasa; Ciaphas; teleported back to me at the same time the Stalker was introducing me to his scythe. Ciaphas grabbed the Stalker in that struggle finisher; and chewed through most of his health before going down. The little hero bought me an opening to plant my Sheev in Stalker's back and make him retreat.

I'm still amazed that Ciaphas managed to save me. Truly he is a hero.

Story time.

I remember when I was a new player, back in good old U9.

I had just claimed my first warframe, it was a Saryn.

Armed with my new frame, my Boltor, my Cronus, and my trusty Lex, I ventured out.

I was soloing a Grineer Exterminate mission, it was supposed to be simple, just kill and leave.

About halfway into the mission, the lights started flickering, and I heard the voice of the Stalker, and I ran.

I turned around and I see him rise up from the shadows like some demon, and I ran some more, until I got fed up from running, and I turned around and fired at him, and barely dodged his slash dash.

Eventually, I simply rushed at him with my Cronus, and was almost beaten to death, but I quickly switched to my Lex, and shot him in the head.

You wouldn't imagine the relief I felt when I saw him kneel in defeat, as he relinquished his bow to me.

And that was also the last time I was surprised in Warframe.

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

There has been several moments, but latest was yesterday.

Me and clan mate went to do some defences and he told me that he was leveling a frame and so was I. We got 2 others to for the map too and bang it was Dark Sector defence. "ACK sure this will fail miserably, because Im in level 7 Vauban and clan mate is running level 12 Ember with fire starter build and had that flamethrower armed".

I cant tell how it felt when we got out since that Ember+Vauban combo works like a miracle on defences and I managed to use only one respawn.

Most hectic moments of my Warframe career to be honest.

Exterminate infested mission, no big surprises.

Lotus finally proclaims that there are no other life signs but me, so I make my way to extraction.

Just before the extraction I decide to loot a room, I open the door and gets slapped in the face by an ancient toxic infested, I think I jumped atleast a meter out of my chair and totally forgot to strike back.

Not mine, but some dude parkour'd on a Bombard's rocket, and then kicked the sonuva*@##$ to the ground.

To this day, I have yet to see anything even remotely that awesome. That is some Chuck Norris level BS right there.

Mine though; 40 waves on Sechura, 0% damage taken, 45% damage dealt, somewhere in the neighbourhood of eleven hundred kills, and... 25 revives... Numbers are sketchy, I didn't grab a Screen Shot, but I remember carrying that team hard and then having one of the guys *@##$ at me for it because he "Didn't get to do anthing."