Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Wont Be Bothering Us Anymore.

PookieNumnums

"they wont be bothering us anymore" isnt said in reference to the boss that just died. 

She was referring to that guy who joins boss missions, chains wall launches and roflcopters, kills the boss and doesnt mark the drops, skipped EVERY OTHER MOB, and still came out with more dmg % than you did, somehow. 

THEY wont be bothering us anymore. 

Because you either rage quit for the evening, went to a different farming area, hosted solo /invite only/private, or the odd chance they randomly join your farm again leaves realizing they had to wait forever for you to get to extract. 

They.

Edited by T4LCOMX

I'm that guy :)

I always rush boss missions like sargus ruk and salad V, but I mark the drops. I usually end up with the most kills and 70-90% of the damage for that level.

most people thank me or are right behind me face tanking the boss while I abuse them with my whip or Rifle. :) 

five hundred + hours in and 60+ boss kills on both of them makes them trivial grind walls to me.

Oh, that stuff drives me bonkers, especially when I'm playing with or helping newer people. It can easily ruin the experience for them. I totally don't do that already >.> If I'm alone and someone joins me with that intention, though, it becomes a battle of pride honor, and I feel forced to outdo them. Totally not arrogance on my part lol

Remember folks, rushing is only good when it's mutually agreed/understood, when it's in solo, or when there's a time constraint.

Oh, that stuff drives me bonkers, especially when I'm playing with or helping newer people. It can easily ruin the experience for them. I totally don't do that already >.> If I'm alone and someone joins me with that intention, though, it becomes a battle of pride honor, and I feel forced to outdo them. Totally not arrogance on my part lol

Remember folks, rushing is only good when it's mutually agreed/understood, when it's in solo, or when there's a time constraint.

oh you mean like that time i needed to get that catalyst invasion two days or so ago, and it was at 95% complete when i started. and then you were like 'ember prime go' and you were like zoooom. also, i had no rush mods on yet i still consider myself pretty fast.

oh you mean like that time i needed to get that catalyst invasion two days or so ago, and it was at 95% complete when i started. and then you were like 'ember prime go' and you were like zoooom. also, i had no rush mods on yet i still consider myself pretty fast.

Yes, actually. You did say to hurry lol