Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All People Talking Trash About Des

KaptainK3nny

Stop Just stop Its hard enough De have to do all the work they do bring updates every week And even hotfixes Then You people are saying this game sucks And what not.

Then People say this game is pay to win. 1st of all that is in no way true You can aquire everything in this game without money. I have even gotten plat without spending a dime. Right now i Have 200 plat. I haven't paid anything (i feel guilty). If you were actually good at the game you wouldn't have to pay to win. Secondly How do you think this game is made if there is now cash flow there is no game. But All you want to do is complain about wow this game sucks or they messed this game up just shut up. For all people who appreciate what is given to them thank you. Also Thank You DE For all the updates new content And all that you do for us.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Name/Shame

From my point of view, i agree with the fact that you can get most things in game without needing to use real money. HOWEVER, Making Plat is a serious time issue, many of my friends hit a brick wall after mastery rank 3 because they have no plat to get any more frame/weapon slots, and they're not strong enough to go out and farm Rare mods to attempt to make some Plat.
This is the only issue. Besides that, everythings fine.

I agree with the message, but this is the wrong way to go about it imho. I've been behind DE since the original darksectOr game, and I think they know a thing or two about being told how a game should be made.

Dark Sector was originally about space mercenaries, but publishers forced a drastic change in time/storyline. Eventually, DE went on to self-publish their original concept, now called Warframe. I highly doubt DE gives two kubrow excretions what people think about their game. They made what they wanted to, and have a full passion behind it. It's fantastic, and that's why DE is an outstanding group of individuals.

Good on ya, DE.

I'm so confused. If people want to complain, let them. Complaining about their complaining won't do much good, tbh.

This. Metacomplaint threads never get anywhere good.

While at times the complaining does get to be a bit much (I myself am guilty of this) DE is not exactly perfect, and do deserve the complaints at times, such as with the issue of Void Drop Tables (with the solution being a lazy thing that shows they just shoved it under the rug.)

From my point of view, i agree with the fact that you can get most things in game without needing to use real money. HOWEVER, Making Plat is a serious time issue, many of my friends hit a brick wall after mastery rank 3 because they have no plat to get any more frame/weapon slots, and they're not strong enough to go out and farm Rare mods to attempt to make some Plat.

This is the only issue. Besides that, everythings fine.

u can sell weapons and frames you know?

Also isn't this naming/shaming? Probably should be careful of that

No, as no players were named, and shamed.

well if you look at his post it says edited by llldevoidlll, who is a moderator

Edited by xkillo32

Stop Just stop Its hard enough De have to do all the work they do bring updates every week And even hotfixes Then You people are saying this game sucks And what not.

Don't Be this guy: 

"I regret buying everything. I thought that by supporting this game, the game would improve instead of degrade. I was dead wrong."

.People like you just disgust me. 

Then People say this game is pay to win. 1st of all that is in no way true You can aquire everything in this game without money. I have even gotten plat without spending a dime. Right now i Have 200 plat. I haven't paid anything (i feel guilty). If you were actually good at the game you wouldn't have to pay to win. Secondly How do you think this game is made if there is now cash flow there is no game. But All you want to do is complain about wow this game sucks or they messed this game up just shut up. For all people who appreciate what is given to them thank you. Also Thank You DE For all the updates new content And all that you do for us.

First of all, I suggest you remove the name-shaming from your post if you don't want this locked. Second, while there is definitely a tactful way to go about criticizing the game, and often people fail to do so, it is okay for people to criticize it. This game is still in beta because DE wants people's feedback. If some of that ends up being "DE, we feel you messed the game up by doing this or that" it's up to DE to decide whether the person's argument is valid, and whether they want to invest in fixing whatever the poster asks.

I like DE, but it's a business, not a charity. People can criticize it if they want.

Edited by (PS4)WiiConquered

So i actually had this dispute with a clan mate and it is something that just wanna complain about i mean grinding for gear to sell is so easy. Yet they just don't wanna do the grind it's a matter of people being lazy and just saying that it is pay to win. But what they don't understand that it is only pay to win if you want it to be for the dedicated players that work there buns off in the heart of the void know the pain and are not complaining bout this small issue so let them complain I say. That is just more plat for the players who work the hardest so ignore them and make the free plat that they don't wanna grind for. Stay up fellow Tenno and don't let the complaining get to you.

White Knighting for DE gets us no where. Complaining or more accurately criticizing the game usually leads to improvements to make it better for the player. if DE were to get surrounded by Yes-men at any point Warframe would fall of a cliff in to crap and obscurity, Devs need input from outside sources looking in and that's we the player.