Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.10.0

[DE]Rebecca

:(

My i7 HP Laptop keeps crashing since the updates after Nyx Prime came out. I can't enjoy the fun anymore.

My brother's laptop which is older doesn't crash. My Apple iMac with BootCamp doesn't crash. I'm really getting frustrated. My i7 laptop was my only designated Warframe device.

What's going on DE?

Thanks for the update DE.

Could you just please replace "Creusements" by "Excavations" in the french version ? It doesn't feel right when you pronounce it and it doesn't really have the right meaning for this, while excavation has the same meaning in french and in english.

Thanks for the update, however I noticed the following:

-Loading screen still hangs at 75% when joining a group already in progress. Could be a totally separate issue from what they just fixed I'm not sure.

-The blue energy bug seems to have returned or not been fixed. My sword energy is colored yellow, however when joining missions its blue unless I go to the arsenal and change color templates from B to C then back to B.

-My Nvidia PhysX particles seem to have been disabled with my latest driver update, anyone else have this issue?

Thanks again for the consistent hard work you put into this game, its really starting to flourish :)