[DE]Rebecca

Update 14.10.0

:(

My i7 HP Laptop keeps crashing since the updates after Nyx Prime came out. I can't enjoy the fun anymore.

My brother's laptop which is older doesn't crash. My Apple iMac with BootCamp doesn't crash. I'm really getting frustrated. My i7 laptop was my only designated Warframe device.

What's going on DE?

I don`t know why the error happen. I can`t play since 14.9.0,this time show error WAR-332029.Plz fix it in the next updata, if I need do something,plz tell me.

Thanks for the update DE.

Could you just please replace "Creusements" by "Excavations" in the french version ? It doesn't feel right when you pronounce it and it doesn't really have the right meaning for this, while excavation has the same meaning in french and in english.

Update fixed the port issues, got a Stalker spawn on the first mission i  did and the new stance on it , plus some O-Cells 

Good day good day, good update 

14.10.0... 0.10=1... thus 14.10 = 15... U15 CONFIRMED!

Um... If you are trying to do what I think you are trying to do: 14.10 = 14.1 =/= 15

Besides, it isn't even a decimal. :P

Thanks for the update, however I noticed the following:

-Loading screen still hangs at 75% when joining a group already in progress. Could be a totally separate issue from what they just fixed I'm not sure.

-The blue energy bug seems to have returned or not been fixed. My sword energy is colored yellow, however when joining missions its blue unless I go to the arsenal and change color templates from B to C then back to B.

-My Nvidia PhysX particles seem to have been disabled with my latest driver update, anyone else have this issue?

Thanks again for the consistent hard work you put into this game, its really starting to flourish :)

So are these tactical alerts next week?

Edit: Nevermind. Ha. Worst moment i could have posted that.

Edited by Othergrunty

is it right that i dont get cryotic on missions excav anymore? because the endscreen on a mission tells me that i got like 1000+ cryotic a mission... did this 2 times but still nothing