Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Suck

ROXXXY

Aren't the Grineer the only ones with those door lasers that zero out your Energy, as well?

So far.

Anyway...

Lore wise...

Corpus are humans. They reproduce as humans, albeit with advanced technology.

Grineer are clones who number in the billions. They can be FAR more easily replaced than human lives. They WILL win any battle of attrition.

So far.

Anyway...

Lore wise...

Grineer are clones who number in the billions. They can be FAR more easily replaced than human lives. They WILL win any battle of attrition.

Well I don't know.. building robots seem easier than cloning. I'm fairly sure that the cloning technology is not exclusive to the Grineer.

the exact reason is because grineer dont have armor when you side with them.

here is what happen when you do invasion for the defending faction:

side with grineer: grineer units does not have armor but are equal level to corpus

side with corpus: grineer are much, much higher level then corpus.

Aren't the Grineer the only ones with those door lasers that zero out your Energy, as well?

HAH. speaking of that. the other day, i was doing some random Grineer Mission, and i switched windows to write something down or check a webpage or something, and when i switched back, i saw like, half a dozen Grineer had died walking through the Magnetic Door.

WTF

I still find it amazing that Grineer weapons (bullets) are hitscan, while Corpus weapons (energy) have travel time. Only in videogames would bullets travel faster than light.

that's still assuming they're all Lasers.

the majority of them as far as we know are Plasmatic Projectiles.

and then there's the Hardlight Theory, which doesn't work everywhere today, but in controlled environments has been proven to work. we've been able to make light travel at basically a standstill. while still having quite a lot of Energy transferred between Electrons.

Edit:

typo's...

Edited by taiiat

So far.

Anyway...

Lore wise...

But the Corpus supplement their numbers with an endless supply of robots.