Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hopefully The Last Ever Thread About Excal Prime...

Sifu

another thing they could do  is just made all exclusive weapons not give mastery (like wraith, vandal, founder & close beta weps)

We want it for mastery.  Why would we want them for anything else???? :/

No one would give a toss if they didn't give mastery in the first place, but they do meaning we will always be missing the xp that they would have provided

Well, I asked a  moderator ocne and he gave a list, including all of the founders gear + braton and Lato Vandal 

Lemme get a link and brb

Forum moderator owns the info about game development? Seems shady to me.

We want it for mastery.  Why would we want them for anything else???? :/

No one would give a toss if they didn't give mastery in the first place, but they do meaning we will always be missing the xp that they would have provided

Thats the point. Remove mastery - hurt Founders. Give items - hurt founders and opening a hole to rerelease all other not obtainable gear. Any decision is bad. Doing nothing is the only thing now, but pressure wont drop by itself.

Well he doesn't own it, but of course hes been a round long enough andf probably watches all the streams, so theres a high probability he knows whether or not they'd return

Also, I failed to find the link, the thread was probably archived, but trust me you don't need to believe anything I say about this particular list of items, DE will do whatever they want short of bringing back founders. Other items though, they haven't been so clear about aside from vandals.

Edited by Somedude1000

Thats the point. Remove mastery - hurt Founders. Give items - hurt founders and opening a hole to rerelease all other not obtainable gear. Any decision is bad. Doing nothing is the only thing now, but pressure wont drop by itself.

Although I mentioned about 'the 16 I can't obtain' don't care about skana prime, lato prime or excal prime since they are well deserved by the founder players of the game. However, I do care about the strun, boar, dex furis, vandal and wraith weapons that I can't get.

I hope that they do put the bp's somewhere where we can obtain them. Also, it might be a cool opportunity to introduce some awesome lore (We all win)

Edited by MrsUnreal

One of the devstreams in the late 20's mid 30's the devs stated that event weapons and weapons in the DE vault will be re released.

I heard such rumors myself, but never found any proof or a link to this. 

Founders gear gave folks months and months to acquire that gear.

Lato Vandal, Braton Vandal and Primed Chamber are for some reason very limited time exclusives and truly the only thing rare in the game.

Wish DE would let us know if they are ever coming out again.  Folks who had Primed Chamber from event or a few days bug or 1 reward in a dev stream have had their exclusivity long enough and the same goes for the 2 Vandals from closed beta.

I would happily trade any founder gear 1 for 1 for any of those 3 exclusives if they would let me so I could experience the whole game.  I really wish I could have tried the braton/lato vandal before damage 2.0 when they were really unique feels for weapons.

DE has implied that event items etc will be rereleased. I say Implied because it wasn't a straight yes or no answer.

But considering the rerelease of event mods its likely weapons will follow suit (probably with the quest system/proxy wars etc)

Event weapons are in the vault and while its speculation its likely they may reappear just like the machete did for a time.

Personally my money is on them being tied to quests and the like.

Thats why people are focusing on founders stuff OP. Because thats the only definite no answer we have. where as there is not much of a reason to keep event items locked away forever and it seem like that they will come back in one way or another.

Although I mentioned about 'the 16 I cant obtain' don't care about skana prime, lato prime or excal prime since they are well deserved by the founder players of the game. However, I do care about the strun, boar, dex furis, vandal and wraith weapons that I can't get.

Boar you can get from a bundle on market. As for Dex Furis - it might be reintroduced on the next anniversary.

The only point for this thread, whether you're intended or not, is to stimulate more discussions, arguments, debates and threads alike. Maybe you're young or haven't had the experience or the understanding, the moment that you're bringing something up, it's already the fact, regardless whatever you're saying or trying to say after.

Nobody cares about Excal Prime. Stop being such a cry baby.

Who cares if you supported DE in the beginning. How much are you supporting them now? Are you growing the game? Are you mentoring new Tenno?

Or are you sitting on a throne of how you supported them once?

Nobody cares about Excal Prime, I don't want a frame that is getting its most useful ability nerfed. Even if I did want it, my normal Excal has been handpainted and there is no huge stat diff. (except for slightly faster shield regen I think).

So to summarize all this: This won't be the last thread, but nobody even cares. Here let me illustrate it in an image:

CakjE.png

So get back to the game and support it by playing and helping grow the player base. You have your orders Tenno.

The only point for this thread, whether you're intended or not, is to stimulate more discussions, arguments, debates and threads alike. Maybe you're young or haven't had the experience or the understanding, the moment that you're bringing something up, it's already the fact, regardless whatever you're saying or trying to say after.

Very nice way to say that I`m a ragging kiddo :D

I do know and understand the effect of such bomb threads. The intention, again, was to point that not only Excalibur Prime is what unobtainable now. 5 items, that became history, yet only Excalibur Prime became a troll icon. I dont like that and dont like the fact, that people offers to REPLACE founders gear with another unique gear, just to have this Prime. Not its only stupid, its an insult.

Machete is one of the proofs.

Machete proves nothing, because its only retired gear, not Wraith ot Vandal.

Nobody cares 

Who cares . 

Nobody cares  I don't want a frame  Even if I did want it,

nobody even cares. 

Well that, my friends, is a true example of rage. Commendable.

Edited by Vicious_D

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/322522-the-excalibur-hayden-tenno-skin/

Not true.

This was made today.

Short version = Hi I'm a founder who has this thing you can't have, and I just wanted to make sure to remind you of how special I am and you are not.

I already said, people who dont have it will act like its a punch in da face. Well, its your feelings and your opinion, you have the right to think what you want. Only because of people like you, who cant understand the concept of exclusive items, we have this threads still. I dont like it.

Well, if you insist on proof,, the brakk and detron came back, and devstream 22 said theres possibly more'

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_22

Again, Brakk, Detron, Sheev - there are not Vandal and Wraith. Detron was never released as event reward, and Prova Vandal, that was alternative with the Detron, became another event reward. But none of Wraith and Vandal were ever rereleased. Yet.

Also DE mentioned that Dex Furis AND Excal Proto Armor skin will be available on PS4 on the next anniversary. Nothing was told about PC. At least as I understood it.

Edited by Vicious_D

I already said, people who dont have it will act like its a punch in da face. Well, its your feelings and your opinion, you have the right to think what you want. Only because of people like you, who cant understand the concept of exclusive items, we have this threads still. I dont like it.

Again, Brakk, Detron, Sheev - there are not Vandal and Wraith. Detron was never released as event reward, and Prova Vandal, that was alternative with the Detron, became another event reward. But none of Wraith and Vandal were ever rereleased. Yet.

Also DE mentioned that Dex Furis AND Excal Proto Armor skin will be available on PS4 on the next anniversary. Nothing was told about PC. At least as I understood it.

Actually I didn't make this thread, it's because of you that we have this thread. Elitism is a very real and ugly thing, nobody cares about your shinies and nobody wants to read about them. Instead of let it die you need to draw attention to yourself through it.

Actually I didn't make this thread, it's because of you that we have this thread. Elitism is a very real and ugly thing, nobody cares about your shinies and nobody wants to read about them. Instead of let it die you need to draw attention to yourself through it.

I dont need your attention really. And yeah, my shinies, I want to protect them from people, who never did a thing for DE to earn them.

Edited by Vicious_D