Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Any Of You "finished" Warframe?

HoakinBlackforge

Every mission huh?  I really think DE should have an achievement for that.

"And all I got was this lousy..." ect...

I'm sure you've seen the shirts.  I haven't done that yet myself (though I'm close).

I would take a break and wait for the next update.  That's what most of us who've played too much of this game do.  Update 15 sounds like it could be pretty close, so it won't be that long.

Gotten all the frames and weapons you want yet?  Leveled all of them to 30?  Made your perfect 4+ forma weapon set yet?

What about all the achievements?

You could probably find something else to do if you really want.

Edited by Xaelon

LOL... Rank17, all weapons owned, all missions done, all bosses killed. I still don't feel 'finished'. Still mods to find/max. Still stuff I want to Forma. Still patch Wednesday to look forward to. :)

I'm kind of taking a break to play another game, just because it grabbed my interest, but the whole time I'm thinking about how I'm getting behind on WF. Need to log on and get this event done when I wake up Monday evening, too.

Edited by VKhaun

1000 hours in and I still haven't finished every node, mostly because I am lazy.

There is plenty to do in this game, mastery to get, codex to fill out, weapons and mods to max.

Plus why not play for the simple pleasure of playing, It's what I do nowadays.

How can we finish warframe if warframe isn't finished? Realize, real eyes, real lies

#stupidthoughtsofunlikablepeople

The game is a WIP, so we can't really finish it until there is no more WIP parts. Enjoy the moment and learn from your experience playing, and you'll be happy enough.

As others have said, most people wouldn't consider a completed solar map as finishing the game. It's relatively easy to do, and used to be the recommended first course of action to take for new players so they could see all alerts.

"finished"

You dont get it right?

Well you said you don't ahve to do anything anymore. And saying that just because you finished every ode is well wrong.

When you are max mastery, have every weapon, every frame, every sentinal, every kubrow, every mod and everything on max level and every codexentry then we can talk about it. Also you can try to get on top of the weekly leaderboards if you are into that.

Completing every node is just the start so you CAN do everything.

i stopped playing becauase wf's mechanics are terrible

1. grineer have 100% accuracy and hitscan weapons

1. solouton: give grineer weapons travel time, but quite a fast one, and reduce thier accuracy to 20% (at lv1) and increace it with scaling. make gunners have much lower accuracy and give balistas have much higher accuracy and hitscan weapons, because they have snipers

that also means tenno dont get hitscans eather. exept snipers. higher powered weapons (latron) have faster travel time, and slower fireing also have more accuracy.

2. enemies dont take fall damage. thats so anoying. onese i used my kogake to knock a lancer about 50 miles into the air. when he landed he was ok

2. add fall damage for enemies

3. flying enemies cant be hit by melee

3. solotuon: make an ariel combo, which basicly starts when you try to melee a flying enemy. basicly you swing your sword above your head like a madman. daggers would be easier to animate: just throw the dagger at the flying thing, basicly like a throwing knife. you then become unarmed until you pick the knife back up (if the knife fell somwhere unreachible then it teleports back to you). the knife has auto aim, because aiming at those goddamm offsprays is so anoying.

Well you said you don't ahve to do anything anymore. And saying that just because you finished every ode is well wrong.

When you are max mastery, have every weapon, every frame, every sentinal, every kubrow, every mod and everything on max level and every codexentry then we can talk about it. Also you can try to get on top of the weekly leaderboards if you are into that.

Completing every node is just the start so you CAN do everything.

...What?

Im not going to WASTE my time for things im not interested.

Why im gonna play 24 hours just to get a single piece of a prime weapon? Im fine with my braton prime. Dude, no, getting everything isnt finishing a game. Thats the most boring thing that you can do in any game.

I didnt even said that i finished the game, i was wondering of someone completed all the map totally.

Sorry, i just hate people who take things SO STUPIDLY SERIUS.

Edited by HoakinBlackforge

I just play for fun. I derp around with weird mod combos and weapons nobody uses, I go help out newbies, I do clan stuff, or just generally enjoy the game. If you focus a little less on big end goals, you'd be surprised how much fun you can have.

Nope.

There's always something else to do.

Also, I just enjoy playing so there's that.

I might not play as much when I'm relatively satisfied with where I am, or tired of pouring forma into some interesting weapon, but I can always find something to do.

i stopped playing becauase wf's mechanics are terrible

1. grineer have 100% accuracy and hitscan weapons

1. solouton: give grineer weapons travel time, but quite a fast one, and reduce thier accuracy to 20% (at lv1) and increace it with scaling. make gunners have much lower accuracy and give balistas have much higher accuracy and hitscan weapons, because they have snipers

that also means tenno dont get hitscans eather. exept snipers. higher powered weapons (latron) have faster travel time, and slower fireing also have more accuracy.

2. enemies dont take fall damage. thats so anoying. onese i used my kogake to knock a lancer about 50 miles into the air. when he landed he was ok

2. add fall damage for enemies

3. flying enemies cant be hit by melee

3. solotuon: make an ariel combo, which basicly starts when you try to melee a flying enemy. basicly you swing your sword above your head like a madman. daggers would be easier to animate: just throw the dagger at the flying thing, basicly like a throwing knife. you then become unarmed until you pick the knife back up (if the knife fell somwhere unreachible then it teleports back to you). the knife has auto aim, because aiming at those goddamm offsprays is so anoying.

1.sure, and what happens, if the host doesn't have a NASA server at his home? you won't hit anything, i assure you

2.you don't take fall damage either, it is OK imo

3.they'll add that, watch the last prime time (or the one before, i can't remember in which one did they show that)

4.your post is totally off topic

...What?

Im not going to WASTE my time for things im not interested.

Why im gonna play 24 hours just to get a single piece of a prime weapon? Im fine with my braton prime. Dude, no, getting everything isnt finishing a game. Thats the most boring thing that you can do in any game.

I didnt even said that i finished the game, i was wondering of someone completed all the map totally.

Sorry, i just hate people who take things SO STUPIDLY SERIUS.

you can't imagine that other people are having fun while doing that, do you? playing with different gun mechanics and trying different builds is really entertaining, and to me the gameplay is the only thing that matters.

sorry, i just hate WHEN people think that they have to complete this or that and after that the game has nothing to offer (i have no problem with the people themselves though, just their mentality)

Edited by Krumplifej