Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Time To Give Skates Rocket Launchers

MechaTails

There's nothing less threatening than a Skate. All they do is tunnel in the sand and eat bugs and make scary &#! faces at us. Sometimes they pop out and steal our sandwiches when we put them on the ground to take a nap. This must change.

Even though there are tons of weapons available, the poor useless Skates are inexplicably unarmed. Like, literally, they dont have arms, they cant hold weapons. This must also change.

First, give Skates arms. Big beefy arms, the better to put Tenno in choke holds with.

Then, give them rockets. The Skates will use their beefy rocket chuckers to throw the rockets with enough force to kill lots of Tenno.

Ignore the Skate currently attached to the back of my helmet, tapped directly into my spinal cord, it has nothing to do with this brilliant solution.

Make it so, DE.

I thought you meant implement roller skates as a gear item and then put rockets on them. As cool as that would be, this makes more sense. Skates are pretty weak, despite being terrifying if you aren't expecting them to pop up at you. That being said, I don't know if rocket launchers is the right choice.