Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catchphrases/rallying Cries For Various Syndicates?

MetroFallout

"Hail the Veil" is getting pretty popular with Red Veil supporters currently.

I couldn't be prouder of my work ^.^

There's also a "Pierce the Veil"-sub cry that's going around the groups that are against the Veil (or at least the individuals who personally can't stand it) - again, created by your's truly.

I should get a job at as a slogan writer...

If there was Infested Sydicate ( wth isnt there one?! ) their slogan would be:

BLEEERRGGGGHHHHHHH

That's.... actually an interesting idea... But what would an Infested Syndicate be formed around and who would make it and why would the Tenno support it? CERTAINLY can't be made by Infested, by all accounts they're just animals.

That's.... actually an interesting idea... But what would an Infested Syndicate be formed around and who would make it and why would the Tenno support it? CERTAINLY can't be made by Infested, by all accounts they're just animals.

Some of them could become sentient and use simple communication. They want to coexist with other beings and to be left alone.

Infested Alad V aka. Rotten Salad.