Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Really Bummed Out Now :(

Shineko

And than there's you. The point or Kubrows were to have some emotional bond between the player and it. The issue is, that can't be replaced, worse is the fact that if he wanted to get the same thing it'll all be reliant on RNG.

It really seems like you have no other point to be here besides acting like a jerk.

So, I'm a jerk to...for no good reason at all

Also, whats there to get emotional about IF you could easily replace it/get it back/clone it? The very notion you CAN lose them forever is what helps with bonding and taking care of it properly.

Or rather let me stress this

I, personally don't give 2 S#&$s about sentinels because they require 0 care whatsoever, and their deaths are entirely meaningless(besides minor inconvenience to me). I don't ever look at my sentinels health.

And even if it's just from a min max standpoint, players are still made to think about their pets status, and are more involved and engaged with kubrows(when they use them obviously) because of all the things that play a part in keeping your kubrow happy/not dead.

Edit: typo's

Edited by Lynxh

Does it not take 20 days for a kubrow to die now?  If you really couldn't get a stable connection over 20 days in order to either stasis your kubrow or get imprints made just in case then you should have another try at support (maybe email them a picture of you giving your best puppy dog eyes).   If I couldn't log in for 20 days I'd possibly quit anyway if there was something shiny and new drawing my attention away and I'd broken the habit.

Because Ordis is too stupid to inject the mutt for you, because the cloning device is eons behind Jurassic Park technology, and because DE just had to make it Tamogotchi Warframe.

I mean honestly. Ordis can remotely send your Archwing to your exact location and basically pilots the Liset himself (he's there waiting for you right when you reach extraction and runs the Liset, but can't put a Kubrow into stasis when he knows it's about to die. Lol

Now that I think about it, doesn't Ordis dislike Kubrows? I remember him making snarky comments about having a Kubrow on board when you raise your first one.

Man that must suck to have that happen to your Kubrow, I love all of mine too! But your Kubrow is in a better place, a place where no Grineer may shoot him, no Infested giving him tummy troubles, no Corpus trying to smuggle him. Do you wanna know where that place is? In here *points to your heart out of you screen*.

It's hilarious you would leave over a Kubrow.

It's nobody's fault but your own that you didn't make some genetic templates for it.

If you were able to log in at all during that period of connectivity issues, you should have put the thing in stasis.

I hope they work on the Kubrow thing more and hope that they dispose of the more Tamagotchi aspects of Kubrow, and ditch this genetic decay thing that implies Kubrow are not viable organisms that are forced into life through unconscionable genetic manipulation.  For now, though... hatch your egg and maybe ask Support for the Reactor you put into it, too.  And maybe a power core.

And than there's you. The point or Kubrows were to have some emotional bond between the player and it. The issue is, that can't be replaced, worse is the fact that if he wanted to get the same thing it'll all be reliant on RNG.

It really seems like you have no other point to be here besides acting like a jerk.

Its a damn virtual dog. Sure I'd get a bit annoyed that he died and I'd have to farm it again but I wouldn't quit the game like a little b****. I see it as nothing more than a tool to help me, no emotional bond what so ever. 

Some people are. Considering the main point of Kubrow is to have a pet in the game, there's no reason not to be. Plus, animals are just great yo

Seeing as the point of a Kubrow is to substitute a sentinel, I see no reason to get attached to it. Its like crying because you lost a character in permadeath and ragequit, like really? Only reason why I'd consider a legitimate reason to quit and moan about it is if you had spent platinum like some of the others to get a hold of the kubrow patterns. Even then that isn't DE's fault.

Edited by Slamyourjam

Some people are. Considering the main point of Kubrow is to have a pet in the game, there's no reason not to be. Plus, animals are just great yo

Hmm, i would bet that majority of the people that complain about virtual pets wouldnt even cared much if their real pet got hurt. Or would even care properly for their dogs or cats, or any animal they own.

Shineko October 12, 2014 02:03

My Kubrow died because I couldn't put it in stasis because I wasn't able to log in til today because I was having login problems with patch 14.9.0 through 14.9.2 and when I finally logged in he was dead.

;-; 
Can I have him back please. This is really bumming me out.

[DE]Bora Last Friday at 15:30

Hi Shineko,

I am really sorry to hear that your kubrow died because of the log in issues.
Unfortunately, once kubrows die, we can't really do anything about it.
If you had asked us when you had the issues (before you logged back into for the first time from a break), there would have been a way to put your kubrow in the stasis for you.

I am sorry again and I put a new kubrow egg in your inventory hoping that you will like it.

Thank you.

Shineko Yesterday at 04:32

:(

Thanks for the egg. It's a kind gesture but it's just not the same. Asmodeus was my favorite companion and I'm never gonna have him back now with his cute, chubby belly and puggish, Raksa face. It's too depressing to play warframe now because he's not there.

Shineko Yesterday at 19:58

What if I paid to have him back ;_;

[DE]Bora Today at 13:09

Hi Shineko,

I wish you had contacted us earlier when you had the login issues.
Now, there is nothing that I can do about this. I am really sorry. 
I hope you will have a kubrow just like Asmodeus although he/she won't be the same but he/she maybe even better!

Edited by Shineko

Shineko October 12, 2014 02:03

My Kubrow died because I couldn't put it in stasis because I wasn't able to log in til today because I was having login problems with patch 14.9.0 through 14.9.2 and when I finally logged in he was dead.

;-; 

Can I have him back please. This is really bumming me out.

[DE]Bora Last Friday at 15:30

Hi Shineko,

I am really sorry to hear that your kubrow died because of the log in issues.

Unfortunately, once kubrows die, we can't really do anything about it.

If you had asked us when you had the issues (before you logged back into for the first time from a break), there would have been a way to put your kubrow in the stasis for you.

I am sorry again and I put a new kubrow egg in your inventory hoping that you will like it.

Thank you.

Shineko Yesterday at 04:32

:(

Thanks for the egg. It's a kind gesture but it's just not the same. Asmodeus was my favorite companion and I'm never gonna have him back now with his cute, chubby belly and puggish, Raksa face. It's too depressing to play warframe now because he's not there.

Shineko Yesterday at 19:58

What if I paid to have him back ;_;

[DE]Bora Today at 13:09

Hi Shineko,

I wish you had contacted us earlier when you had the login issues.

Now, there is nothing that I can do about this. I am really sorry. 

I hope you will have a kubrow just like Asmodeus although he/she won't be the same but he/she maybe even better!

If support cant do anything for you, then issue is beyond any repair. They are really great and its not their fault for game being broken as it is now.

At least they gave you something in return.

This is like your apartment manager running over your dog and giving you a coupon to a dog shelter.

=(

I for one don't necessarily like the way kubrows decay when not in game, I have my puppy in the freezer until I'm gonna marathon play or until they change kubrow decay mechanics.

Sorry mate.

This is like your apartment manager running over your dog and giving you a coupon to a dog shelter.

=(

I for one don't necessarily like the way kubrows decay when not in game, I have my puppy in the freezer until I'm gonna marathon play or until they change kubrow decay mechanics.

Sorry mate.

Except that would be in real life. This is a video game.

Except that would be in real life. This is a video game.

Eh, digital equivalent.  You could say that the "game publisher arbitrarily erased a several weeks-months worth of progress due to an error and only refunded you to the starting point."  If WoW erased 4 of my raid epics and only refunded me by resetting my raid lockout, I'd think about quitting WoW.

(I actually don't play WoW anymore but that's as close an analogy I could think of)