The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Without Primed Chamber

Orakan

One of the past dev stream developers said they will add the primed chamber mod to the game.Eons of years later they still didnt add the mod and vectis prety useless weapon without that mod. develepors shoul push the players for using snipers

Primed Chamber has become legendary simply because of its uber-rarity. Vectis is plenty viable with a Charged Chamber build. When Primed Chamber was first leaked it was a huge buff. Nowadays it'd just be a nice thing to have.

It's a lot like (and I know I'm tempting the trolls by saying this) Excalibur Prime. People are still upset that you can't get Excalibur Prime anymore, even though as Prime frames go he's not a huge step up over Excalibur Original Recipe. But he's totally unavailable now and it drives the completionists nuts.

There are other things that were released before and are no longer available. People still occasionally whine about not being able to get Snipetron Vandal and Strun Wraith too. Take a line from Frozen and "let it go."

its not the issue of exclusivity its about need in it in game. developers said on the last stream they will add to weapon only mods, primed chamber is the only weapon only mod in the game and its not strong but its ascential for the weapon thats for sure besdies if they can add the cicero mod in the game with captain vor they can add other event mods to somehow

What? Primed Chamber is far from the only item that can be traded for real money. And with how lackluster Primed Chamber actually is, I don't think anyone is still buying them for their current asking price.

Primed Chamber has become legendary simply because of its uber-rarity. Vectis is plenty viable with a Charged Chamber build. When Primed Chamber was first leaked it was a huge buff. Nowadays it'd just be a nice thing to have.

It's a lot like (and I know I'm tempting the trolls by saying this) Excalibur Prime. People are still upset that you can't get Excalibur Prime anymore, even though as Prime frames go he's not a huge step up over Excalibur Original Recipe. But he's totally unavailable now and it drives the completionists nuts.

There are other things that were released before and are no longer available. People still occasionally whine about not being able to get Snipetron Vandal and Strun Wraith too. Take a line from Frozen and "let it go."

Youre both greatly underestimating this mod

Sometimes, i wish Vectis has 3-5 clip size and average reload time just so that this BS about "Vectis is useless without Primed Chamber" would stop. Vectis isn't perfect, but a Primed Chamber will only increase its strength and won't cover its real weakness.

Sometimes, i wish Vectis has 3-5 clip size and average reload time just so that this BS about "Vectis is useless without Primed Chamber" would stop. Vectis isn't perfect, but a Primed Chamber will only increase its strength and won't cover its real weakness.

Its one of the hardest hitting weapons in game easily

People are just dumb sometimes

that's a biggest lie in the game. we are not playin battlefield, all of the targets in the game in a few meters away (max 60m) so you have to do careful aiming even when you using soma besides cause of the mid range using travel time isnt a issue
and finally weapon type is not the issue mod is. developers sayin we will make weapon only mods and there is already a mod like that primed chamber for vectis and they dont even care to opening that mod to public use. and the mod itself inst even that powerfull, that's the issue in here

that's a biggest lie in the game. we are not playin battlefield, all of the targets in the game in a few meters away (max 60m) so you have to do careful aiming even when you using soma besides cause of the mid range using travel time isnt a issue

Travel time's not an issue? Try hitting a goon from across the room with Soma, then try it with a bow. Travel time for hitscan weapons (hit is calculated instantaneously when the weapon fires) versus projectile weapons (hit is calculated after your ammunition takes a finite amount of time to cross the distance to the target) is absolutely an issue. You don't have to adjust your lead with hitscan weapons.

Primed Chamber is roughly equal to a Rank 6 Heavy Caliber(+105% damage) without the accuracy reduction while costing about half the points to equip(7 compared to 12). I wouldn't say that Primed Chamber is useless in any way. The fact that this mod hasn't been added to the drop table in any way and yet we can get the Cicero mods from the Void leaves me scratching my head. Just make it an ultra rare Stalker, G3, Zanuka drop.

Charged Chamber, on the other hand, costs 9 points to equip and only gives a 40% boost to damage. You would be better off slotting Cryo Rounds, 90% cold damage, for the same mod point cost.

EDIT: All points expressed apply to Vectis. Weapons with more than one round in the magazine(I'm a stickler for using proper terminology) will not experience the same benefits.

Edited by DCypherThis13