The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Red Veil Thread. (Red Unveil)

PerishedFraud

You do not deal with problems by solving them. Best way to deal with problems is to REMOVE them. Its also called JUSTICE. Your minds are already corruped if you cant comprehend this and you shall be purged by fire for greater good.

This just so perfectly sums up why the Red Veil is awful. Remember kids, Veil is just a typo of Evil.

Ok, so I left this unposted for like, hours. I found it hilarious, because I was drunk, so all I did was correct the spelling and incomprehensible gibberish. This thread is really a good example of demonization. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS? WHY CAN'T WEEE BE FRIENDS???

Syndicates want to get sh*t done, and have different ways of going about it. I'm forever interested in the rewards, but the moral aspect of it is completely lost on me. Maybe I'm just a....

post-35655-high-functioning-sociopath-gi

Making a virtual hate chain discouraging anything good about a faction is one thing, but shoo'ing anyone who has a reverse opinion? That takes some gusto. Controlling information is so easy with a threat, amirite?

Buut, all sarcasm, hyperbole, and jokes aside, once you enter a war, there IS no justice. The second you step out, and decide that something in this world needs to disappear, make no mistake. No matter what side you're on, ANY sides become evil. Blind yourself with "justice" as your barricade, clench your fist to make it look like loyalty, and voila. You have any justification to do anything you want, no matter how hypocritical, ironic, macabre, or brutal!

"The road to oblivion is paved with good intentions; and if you stare too long into the abyss, the abyss will stare unto you" -Some guy I don't know because I'm drunk. No, I'm seriously hammered here. Vodkas purty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and for everyone's entertainment, I saved the original transcript! I hope you enjoy my suffering!

wwwHy CAnT'; WREe nbve fre nds>?

syuficates juist want too fg;'et shuiitt don e arew lke boooksa becads zse dfifwerent ee lootr

[iNmg]]\http://img.pandawhale.com/post-35655-high-functioning-sociopat[/.fonyt]

fkjinhg thr ed si strupid nbecause por paghnada peple can t shooo oujt opin ion s sjudice is npt exiust in WAR. Yure maskijng htings rtoo aSTUPID bnasuse uyou cna kILL INJIONCE PEOPLEs loll.;/

WASise man oncew sdaid l"opkiing into hte sabass wil l makme uit llok== =-====-===\\\===\(I think I tried hitting backspace a lot here.)

IOM DRIUNk SHUTYY UPo1! v oka

Buut, all sarcasm, hyperbole, and jokes aside, once you enter a war, there IS no justice. The second you step out, and decide that something in this world needs to disappear, make no mistake. No matter what side you're on, ANY sides become evil. Blind yourself with "justice" as your barricade, clench your fist to make it look like loyalty, and voila. You have any justification to do anything you want, no matter how hypocritical, ironic, macabre, or brutal!

"The road to oblivion is paved with good intentions; and if you stare too long into the abyss, the abyss will stare unto you" -Some guy I don't know because I'm drunk. No, I'm seriously hammered here. Vodkas purty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and for everyone's entertainment, I saved the original transcript! I hope you enjoy my suffering!

Sorry, I don't agree with your logic. A war to stop a madman who is conquering territory and gassing people absolutely is justified (I don't need to explain the reference to you). There are times where war is justified. Now, certainly, that doesn't give one a blank slate to conduct that war inhumanely, but the act of going to war is, at times, justified.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Sorry, I don't agree with your logic. A war to stop a madman who is conquering territory and gassing people absolutely is justified (I don't need to explain the reference to you). There are times where war is justified. Now, certainly, that doesn't give one a blank slate to conduct that war inhumanely, but the act of going to war is, at times, justified.

I was drunk. I had to ad-lib a bit.

• 4 weeks later...

You guys, the ones who are part of the anti-red veil group are funny.

I mean, seriously. I can't believe someone made a silly thread just because he doesn't like a Syndicate, just keep in mind something...

IT'S A GAME.

Edited by DarkLordX2