Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Official Pics] Syndicate Leaders~Why No Team Infested?

N-14

Damn New Loka's leader does look pretty legit.

AND STEEL MERIDIAN LOOKED JUST AS AWESOME AS I EXPECTED!!

By the way, where were these images released?

EDIT: Of course, the teaser site :T

Edited by ROSING

Last I checked, Steel Meridian was protecting colonies while the Red Veil was all about "a great and violent purge".

One of them is definitely the resistance, but it sure isn't the Red Veil.

Literally the first line in the description for specters of liberty was: "This is Cantis of the Red Veil Resistance and I am asking for your help."  They have only attacked grineer and corpus and not the neutral kind. Sounds like a resistance to me.

Literally the first line in the description for specters of liberty was: "This is Cantis of the Red Veil Resistance and I am asking for your help."  They have only attacked grineer and corpus and not the neutral kind. Sounds like a resistance to me.

They definitely are resisting, everyone but themselves.

Despite Steel Meridian and The Veil being allies, The Veil seems least likely to aid anyone but their own.

Except that the latest description states that they're wanting to rebalance the system through a "great and violent purge" (those exact words, mind you), no matter what and no matter the cost.

That does not sound like a resistance at all. That sounds like an extremist group. If you want a group that could be better labeled as the resistance, I'd go with Steel Meridian.