Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Official Pics] Syndicate Leaders~Why No Team Infested?

N-14

I glad you understood that reference.

It's one of my favorite shows. I ought to try and color my Zephyr after Airbender colors, now that I think about it...

Nepotism!111!!!!!!11!!!

Hey, at least he isn't working on a complete update idea that uses his pet character at as the centerpoint of it...

Best cancel Update 17: Baphomet's Rising then...

:/

I was hyped for that update.

On Infested faction note, i would join them if they were available. There is something attractive in working with mindless hivemind zombie creatures that might try to assimilate you at any moment.

Or a drag queen.

Or y'know, just a relatively young guy. Can't really tell gender from that picture.

What part of that is "drag queen"? is that uniform for some reason "women's clothes" or is having fine features enough to be a "drag queen" now?

Edited by DementedSheep525

Or y'know, just a relatively young guy. Can't really tell gender from that picture.

What part of that is "drag queen"? is that uniform for some reason "women's clothes" or is having fine features enough to be a "drag queen" now?

More like a man who is trying to be a woman. Flashy woman.

Edited by RoboDoge

I see OP visits the Warframe reddit.

Damn. I'm really considering the Arbiters as my main faction now. Not only do they look straight badass, but this notion of rejecting the idea of Tenno as merely warriors is intriguing me in new ways .. Lore stuff entails.

So, the Orokin created the Tenno through experimentation with the Void. They needed them to fight off the Sentients, so, to the Orokin the Tenno are merely warriors. The Arbiters appear to be in direct disagreement with the Orokin ... which would make them Enemy #1 for the Stalker, considering the original Tenno destroyed the Orokin.

Edited by WhiteCr0w