Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates And Their Favoured Frames

AlphaHorseman

So Steve stated that each Syndicate will favour certain frames for their WarFrame augments, and thus only have the augments for those frames available.

Does anyone know which Syndicates will favour which frames?

Or has this information already been given out?

Will the WarFrames which a Syndicate favour be the deciding/major factor in your decision to join a Syndicate? Or will their philosophy or agenda be more pressing?

Any thoughts/comments on the matter?

I think there are too many Warframes and not enough Syndicates them favoring a Warframe to be a thing. Also this would kinda force people to play the Syndicate that favors their most favorite frame which would be bad in my opinion.

Edited by Rakshal

I think the Red Veil were stated as favoring Loki in the dev stream but that may or may not be true when it goes live. I could guess all day as to what syndicate will favor what frames based on theme but we won't really know until the update hits.

Personally, since rewards can be traded they are secondary to me, I'm most interested in the Steel Meridian for story/lore, but I imagine completionism will get me and I'll try out all of them to some degree eventually. 

Wonder if we'll be required to USE one of their favored frames in order to earn their rewards?  Hope not..

I'd hate to have to face tough enemies with anything less than one of my favorite 'frames (read: Frames I have the most experience with).

They already said this wouldn't be the case, keep in mind the augments can be traded as well.

I personally think the favoured warframes will be based on some kind of assonance between  them and Syndicates' ideologies.

Since Warframe Augmentations/Skill modifiers will be tradable I don't think this will be a major reason to join a certain Syndicate for most players.

For me...maybe. It depends.

I now have two favourite Syndicates and if my ideas will be confirmed after U15 I will probably go for one of the two without really caring about favoured warframes.

But If I will still be undecided between the two and one of these two will favour my main frames,I will probably pick that one.

Even if that appends I dont think it matters, unless people intend to play all syndicates to obtain all augments on their own.

And since I know many have all or most frames, ppl will want all the augments, which i think it will end with ppl trading their syndicates goods for the other ppl syndicate goods.

Edited by 7grims