Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are The Warframes You Never See?

Personwithhat

Since I main Zephyr (or Hydroid so I don't burn her out lol, every gal needs her breaks ;3), I never really see her at all I noticed (I actually made a whole thread about that a few months ago, just asking you guys your reasons you don't play her as much lol).

Actually now I think about it, I never really see Hydroids easier, but I just assume because how, in my opinion, convoluted his requirements are to farm him lol.

Other then that, also Sayrns. They're more frequent when I'm looking/hosting t4's but beyond that, I would love to see more players use her! She is definitely one of my favourites lol.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Oberon :( He's my main homie.. And people tend to bag on him a lot. Treat him like dirt.. well we'll see who's dirt when the

GLORIOUS SPACE STAG STRATEGICALLY IMPLODES YOUR PATHETIC SKULL WITH HIS SICK @$$ HORNS

cough

And banshee.

Edited by Shady_Steve

I've started playing the underrated/rarely used frames lately and have found them to offer what no other frames can.  

Nothing compares to the damage boost of sonar for Banshee, and her other 3 skills all have their uses (one of the only frames where I use all of her skills).

Also, Volt.  A shield that can absorb infinite damage is just amazing, always bring a crit gun with him (warning, does not synergize well at all with disarm Lokis).  Speed is awesome for obvious reasons, and a great way to find that last hide n' seek mob in void defense.

I have got to say that I've never actually seen a Zephyr. Maybe it's due to the annoying crafting? 

Possibly lol. 600+ can be a bit much (I main her c;), especially for players who don't always have the time to grind it up. (Actually I lucked out, because the moment I wanted to craft her, I had soo much oxium already hahah)

I'd say next to that is Hydroid. Seriously, he's the only I would say, if you're ever considering for whatever reason to buy a frame, I'd say him right away; just to save you the trouble of frustration and going through an entire goose-chase hahah~

I see them all at one time or another, but there are a few that always elicit a "hey, look..." response since you rarely see them in the wild.

And, yes, Banshee is one of those. I like her and play her relatively frequently, but rarely see others.

Another is Saryn. I've been on a Saryn kick again lately, but rarely see another. Although, a few weeks ago, I just hit a random game and ended up with three other Saryns. Doubt I'll ever see that again.

Trinity is another rare one. Like Banshee, she's of more use to a dedicated pre-made group, but I've seen her a few times in recent days. Seems she's on an upswing again. I predict with U15 we'll see more. I know mine will be coming out of partial retirement when U15 hits.

I've only ever seen 2 Hydroids in public.  I was fortunate enough to have a Trinity with me for a random Defense mission; I swear, she doesn't get played enough, from what I can see.  Its the reason I'll be farming Kril & Vor for the next few days to get the parts.  I think its nice to be the guy/gal in the big fights that everyone is glad to have around to keep them alive.

Don't think I've ever played with a Nova or Nyx yet.  Odd...

srsly? i think it's the frame i encounter the most after rhino prime... (at least in non-specialized mission types like t4 surv/def, odd etc.). all the "cool" kids use him.

I honestly don't see him too often. I understand he's a popular frame, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't meet an Ash player often. When I do play pugs, I usually run into loki/prime, mirage, vauban, rhino/prime, frost/prime, valkyr, nekros, or nova.

Its a joke -_- since you know they turn invisible... 

It wasn't a joke, at least I wasn't joking. As I said before, if I run into a player who uses the stealth/invisible frames, it's Loki/Prime 85-90% of the time.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Limbo.

slow-lol-zoom.gif

Ha. And they actually named him Limbo too. He looks pretty cool, though I'd really like to know what his alt helm will look like.

Did you come from the future? Is Limbo not that popular with the warframe community in the near future?

/sarcasm

Edited by GhostSwordsman