Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone Probably Chose Their Syndicates Already....

TenzoZero

how many of the syndicates mods we obtain anyway?

If you mean "can obtain" I don't think there will be a limit on that wouldn't make sense I mean if we can get multiple of every other available mod under the sun why not syndicate mods

I was going to choose Arbiters, but now that I know Steel gives stuff for Saryn, I'll work for them until I get whatever it is that it is, then forget them, and work for Arbiters....unless that takes too long. Either way, I want to make enemies, because only three assassins constantly hunting me isn't enough.

this... yeah, just all of this...

If you mean "can obtain" I don't think there will be a limit on that wouldn't make sense I mean if we can get multiple of every other available mod under the sun why not syndicate mods

cuz i thought u have to do something to get it , so to get multiple means you have to the objective given a lot of times huh?

and wait , how do you guys know what the syndicates are giving? i didnt know they give warframe specific mods

They said so in the last dev stream that each syndicate gives specific warframe ability mutation mods which change how they work/act same goes for weapons they also have specific weapon mods that change how a weapon works or acts (like thunderbolt for example)

And yes you do have to do something to get them which is favor points which you get from increasing your rep with them as your rep increases you can buy stuff from them but as a result your favor with that syn goes down or something of the like don't remember what was said 100%

I'm going to wait to see if one particular syndicate fits my playstyle (and has the rewards i want).

I mean, im Bouncing between Vauban and Loki regularly. So they'd get presidence. Though i do like Charging in with Rhino, and playing Oberon does Renew the supportframe experience for me.

Screw it, ill just Farm one to INSANE levels, then slowly work on each one in turn to get the rewards. Then Ill readjust to whichever fits my playstyle at the time (I Shift from Stealthy Sniper to Frontline support).

Or, i may even pick the OPPOSITE of the one i like the most... because their "Hit Squad" is fun to fight again.

OH S***

Do you think DE will have seperate droptables and rewards for killing each faction's "I Hate You!" Kill-Squad!?

They said so in the last dev stream that each syndicate gives specific warframe ability mutation mods which change how they work/act same goes for weapons they also have specific weapon mods that change how a weapon works or acts (like thunderbolt for example)

And yes you do have to do something to get them which is favor points which you get from increasing your rep with them as your rep increases you can buy stuff from them but as a result your favor with that syn goes down or something of the like don't remember what was said 100%

oh , thought only weapon mods