Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Archwing

[DE]Rebecca

Wow. Very patch. Much amaze. Wow. Such develop. Excite.

Doge memes aside, that's a lot of content and quite a few brand new systems. Jolly well done getting the patch out so quickly!

Here are a few questions regarding the Syndicate Weapon and Warframe secific mods, though:

Do warframe specific mods work with the Prime variant of the same warframe?

Do specific pistol mods work with the dual version of the same weapon?

How about the Twin Viper or Dex versions of the same weapon?

What does 0.1 Life Steal mean?

0.1%?

0.1HP per hit?

0.1 HP per unit damage done? (equivalent to 10%)

What does Dead Eye mean? (for the Vulkar specific mod)

Extra damage? (as per the Dead Eye aura)

Increased accuracy?

I finally got my game to stop freezing and it actually works smoother as a result. Turns out the game freezing has something to do with using Directx 11 on the launcher setting, at least in part. I've barely had a hang up since changing that.

Armored Kubrows of Grineers are ugly, even uglier than the feral type.

It's what?

Pink rhino?

Pink pigs?

Skinned cats with steroid from Alad?

It's ugly!

U-G-L-E-Y it aint got no alibi its ugly. still though it makes a good distinguish between ours and his.,... also shouldnt these pink rhinos be obviously ugly? they are the enemy who needs a cute enemy?

Hey the lost in space glitch is still messing up game play.... fix please?

The spot where pick up should occur doesnt start the count or timer, and the spot on map isnt even there..... fix this. map and space marker are in different locations.

i got a question have any of the devs even tried archwing missions. cause that S#&$ is sooo impossibly hard its unreal just the first limbo theorem quest is so hard to calm myself down by playing darksouls 1 and the enemies aimbot more 11 year olds on a pvp minecraft server all im sayin is give archwing another look i mean it is just one moshpit of high damaging flying potatoes circle jerking and pew pewing you with almost 1 hit lasers

Hey thanks forfinally fixing the original mission loci..... now its completeable..... Guys the sentinals have a major flaw you should understand, you can shoot it from outside the barrier which isnt a bug and it keeps those mobs from swamping you.... use tatical analysis

Does an Archwing need potato? Do the weapons need potato as well? 

Reactor for Archwing. Catalyst for weapons.

But right now problem is farming the mods for it, so it will take some missions till you miss the extra points.

Edited by Kachocalvo

For the love of all that is RNG remove fusion cores from Archwing mission drop tables and add Archwing mods to interception rewards while REMOVING warframe mod rewards.

Also beef up Corpus archwing mod drops. 647 kills got me 16 mods. 8 of them were fusion cores.

You try scanning Grineer in space? Not an easy thing todo. Need to scan faster.

WHY IS AN AXE FASTER THAN A SWORD? In space no less?