Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Archwing

[DE]Rebecca

New 3d map is needed for archwing.

REASON : I was doing extermination and headed where the map pointer guided me ... and Ordis extracted me because I left the mission area :/

Something like this for example is NEEDED! :

Skyjacker-3.jpg

New way of getting mods in archwing missions is needed - try to search for a mod on such a vast map :/

If your team mate kills something then good luck finding the loot. From a fast paced shoot out it starts to evolve into carefully search the map...

You can see the energy and health orbs well enough but the affinity orbs and mod blend into the back ground may want to think of a color change for deep space missions.

Ok so as fun as the archwings are, one thing i find most annoying is the lack of full 360 movement if i tilt my mouse up i can lock the view point up or down ya cant be upside down in respect to someone else i used to play the space fighter game dark prohecy before it died, i could be flying awy from something do a half loop and come and my enime that way, i was really sad when instead i just started flying straigt up.

i wish there is auto loot in archwing game mode.its already hard control flying.looting  make it harder.

i don't know why things like Affinity Orbs and Mods are even a thing in Archwing. they should be automatically given to all players on killing the Enemy, IMO.

last night someone marked a Mod that was like 3 klicks from the main part of the Interception map. wtf.

Health and Energy Orbs... i'd say spawn them near the nearest Objective point, rather than where they died. or something, scattered around in Space is meh.

last night someone marked a Mod that was like 3 klicks from the main part of the Interception map. wtf.

I've seen one 27 klicks away... Apparently, they can continue moving and even get outside the mission area.

Edited by Kachocalvo

For once I have something good to say, I love this update. Archwing is a new mode I really want to see evolve and have this added to it. Like being able to fight above the surface of the planets you do missions on or be able to add skins to your Archwings. Looking forward to all of that :P

the only complaint i have atm is i wish each hotfix wouldnt keep me from playing the game.  i have to go over to a friends to update (and thats only on the weekends i get to do this)  right after monday, i was unable to play, again.  hopefully i can update tomarrow and not have a update tomarrow to break my game again...  as much as fixing things are cool, being able to play would be better.  (havent gotten to even check out my archwing yet much less other things :/)

if only there was manual patches one could download then i wouldnt have issues >.>;

I'm confused on getting the Odonata BP and mission(s). If I'm a higher rank than 2 does that mean I won't get the Lotus message for it? Or is it random?

To start the archwing quest you need to activate the quest in the codex where you'll get the message from the Lotus and the Odonata blueprint and told where to go for the missions. Unlocked once a player reaches mastery rank 2.

Info on the quest, has spoilers in it so don't scroll down on the page if you don't want to ruin the quest line: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Archwing

Hi I want to know why the pc Warframe not work on my pc q Windon 7 simpre played on the same computer and wing tomorrow night just so actualisaron q Update 15 Warframe not work .. I hope porfabor porfabor answers ....

There are about 4/10 players that can't enter the game( Almost all who have 32x systems and all Xp users). Wait for fixes. This update was too big and DE just didn't handle it. 

I Have finally been able to put some time aside to play with the Archwing.  I hate this part, but as with all developments negative as well as positive feedback is required for progression and have a few points to raise.

While i find it great to have new options to play the Archwing just seems like a bolt on arcade space combat mode and feel that more integration of the 2 parts of warframe in some way would be good.

I am particularly concerned that a better hud system and spatial orientation method has not been introduced when a player is connected to the Archwing.  Having played a long time I am well used to Warframe's pointer for indicating direction but space / X,Y,Z combat needs a more refined method.  Something along the lines of the old "Elite" above, below and distance plain method or a 360 globe denoting axial and spatial positioning. 

I also fined that when any action has ceased it is difficult to locate any objects dropped.  Could a ram scoop collector be an additional extra for the Archwing like the Carrier ?

Having said all that I am continuing to enjoy this brilliant game, thank you !

Edited by ComplexLain

I hate to be a hater , but this is my honest view on Archwing atm.

Pros:
New unique gameplay.

Melee is awesome.

Cons:
Distance is a huge buzzkill, Having to go 2-3k just to get to a mission objective like in an interception. Spawn us closer!

HUD marker are very inaccurate sometimes.

Enemies get stuck in rocks all the time.

Tanky frames are clearly better than other frames , stats should be seperate than your warframe.