Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halikar Build Cost

vaugahn

It's going to keep getting worse. DE is pushing their luck, and cashing in on our fanaticism.

First time they tested the water (U10 iirc) that didn't go well for them. They even had to make an apology.

I guess it only took them a year to get players to accept same levels of grind

JegSdfg.jpg

Is it just me, or does that seem like one too many zeroes? Even Zephyr doesn't cost that much to build...

This is total bullS#&$, it takes hundreds for things in the dojo, which you can have MULTIPLE people help you to build, but 500 for one person? Nah, F*** that.

Because of the crafting costs I thought that it would do about 95dmg and have a speed of 1.8, but then it finished crafting...eww.

This definitely seems like an error and while I have no use for that 500 oxium anymore, I wouldn't recommend to ANYONE (save as mastery fodder for rank17's, of course) 

I'm more annoyed by the Argon to be honest. 

Seriously that thing has no right to have Argon in it's build cost, especially considering it is both the weapon of an enemy faction and a market weapon to boot.

Akzani I can kinda forgive, but anything not originating from the Orokin/Tenno should not have a near Void exclusive Resource like Argon in them.