Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

The mutishot is not an issue xD thats a blessing

Hotfix 15.0.3

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where no Clients would receive mission rewards for any missions, and games in Solo mode would not count toward Invasions.
  • Fixed Free Space Archwing modes (Grineer Exterminate and Interception) having forced extractions in the middle of gameplay.
  • Fixed an issue with Hek Shotgun Syndicate mod being 500% multishot instead of 50%
  • Fixed several gameplay crashes, particularly for 32-bit Windows.

Hey I dont know if this is the right forum to report bugs lol it's not a major one but all the characters heads no longer turn lol, only their necks move. nothing major and will not affect game play 

characters heads no longer turn only their necks lol

I have 64-bit windows 8.1 with 2Gb of system ram, a 1.6GHz duel core intel processor and an nvidia geforce 9500 GT Graphics card with 1Gb of ram.

I haven't had any update 15 crashes or crashes after the hotfixes. I have to wait until the archwing finishes building before I can try the archwing missions. People with windows xp or any pc that is seeing these crashes might need to clean up the background processes running on there pc they could also try razer game booster that might help.

How do you expect us to win on Mars to gather segments if we keep getting conflicts for towers WITH NO ENEMY at the area. They can take the node just by showing up and no conflict for them yet we get conflicts all the time and no enemies to be seen. Also myself and others keep getting stuck in debris flying around out there and cant get out.

Why DId the new update Refund me 16 Forma? You know I SPENT HOURS LEVELING MY FRAME EVERY 30 LEVEL TO 1 FORMA, IT GREAT THAT YOU RETURN THE FORMA FROM WHICH YOU GUYS REMOVE THE 2 ABILITY SLOT BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HOURS I SPENT ON LEVELING UP AND EARNING MY XP? I THINK IT IS UNFAIR THAT YOU GUYS DID THAT. YOU GUYS JUST WASTED 4 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY!!!!

Why DId the new update Refund me 16 Forma? You know I SPENT HOURS LEVELING MY FRAME EVERY 30 LEVEL TO 1 FORMA, IT GREAT THAT YOU RETURN THE FORMA FROM WHICH YOU GUYS REMOVE THE 2 ABILITY SLOT BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HOURS I SPENT ON LEVELING UP AND EARNING MY XP? I THINK IT IS UNFAIR THAT YOU GUYS DID THAT. YOU GUYS JUST WASTED 4 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY!!!!

In my 1024 hours in WF I've lost around 30 hours worth of exp/rewards to bugs and errors and crashes. Happens bro, happens.

F* me hard with this update. Download speed never broke 140 kb/s and that was for a few minutes, normal speed is below 50kb/s. But I had patience and finally the game was done updating. So! LETS START PLAYING! ...NOT! Game broke down, blocking at loading screen. Have to reinstall now, but 5,2 GB of files with a 50 kb/s speed.... I'm gonna play Warframe next sunday. If it works...

Why is oxium drop rate sooo ridiculously low ? Got 5 oxium from Jupiter 30wave defense...

maybe cause you dont know how to kill ospreys?

F* me hard with this update. Download speed never broke 140 kb/s and that was for a few minutes, normal speed is below 50kb/s. But I had patience and finally the game was done updating. So! LETS START PLAYING! ...NOT! Game broke down, blocking at loading screen. Have to reinstall now, but 5,2 GB of files with a 50 kb/s speed.... I'm gonna play Warframe next sunday. If it works...

my download speed was 1 mb/s

and that's my normal speed

Edited by xkillo32

PC Specs:

Windows XP SP3

AMD athlon 64 X2

ATI raideon HD 5450

2 GB ram

Realtec AC'97

Error number:

War-343476

Observations:

After hitting play, i get the first loading screen.  on the bottom left i have the in-game FPS and MS counter.  The MS counter starts around 2800, and the FPS is like 0.XX  (something), the MS and FPS level out to 30/32 (corrospondingly) during the loading of the sign-in screen.   i can run around my ship and do things just fine, i can load a mission just fine, but as i gracefully fall out of my ship, the game screen freezes and drops me to desktop.

Ending:

I just found this game about a week ago, and lets just say i was looking for something to play this winter, and i've found it.    Keep up the good work devs, hope i can play again soon :)

(Earth- Erpo) We had 2 players bleeding out at the same time and the player who went to revive them also got stuck with them.

I had the same experience when I did solo, so I kept my distance when reviving them.

dAwLU8l.jpg

(^same game) After 2 host migrations (2nd host took round 2 reward, I chose to stay) I got 2 more inactive interception points.

5oUenNk.jpg

Edited by Buldozers