Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

I'm still having issues with Master Rank - it's either 0 to next level, or the wrong number (I had 5000 till next level, now I have 9000, 8000, or 12000, depending on the mood) everytime I log in or exit a mission. can you please look into it? I don't want my MR to go haywire do to bugs :<

After not playing your game for over a month due to ecxessive pay to win mechanics aligned RNG, game crash within ONE Minute of launching random misson.  Good thing you guys are still in Beta.

Pay to win? I never felt "God that guy has spent so much plat on mods and weapons I'll never be as good as he is"

I just ask the "Pay to win" guy if I could farm with him.

*Farms*

*Has most of pay to win S#&amp;&#036; in a week or two*

*Only has 200 hours of game time*

You just bad m8

Buttttttttttttttttttttttt Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt what about us i waited so long for this D:

Well you responded pretty fast.

But DE isn't a machine farting out updates and hotfixes.

Even tho that would be nice....people gotta sleep :P

Hi, I'm new to warframe and it's forums, so i'm really sorry if this has already been mentioned before. I am a PC user, but a lot of my friends use mac, and I would love to play this game with them. Is there a Mac version planned or coming out soon? Thanks!

Ew mac.

But really warframe doesn't work on mac? The more you know...

Ew mac.

But really warframe doesn't work on mac? The more you know...

The only way to make WF work on Mac is to use bootcamp (basically a dual boot for both a windows partition and a the original Mac partition) Though I would recommend to just buy a pc if yuo really want to play games anyways. Mac doesn't have great hardware in it. (HD4000 YUCK!)

To add insult to injury, after crashing to desktop, Steam popped up an "update news" ad featuring Archwing. Well, I hope nobody falls for that.

Dont u understand let them sleep for some time ---__----

NO!

Just kidding. It's morning where I am, I'm a bit worried because this is the first time Warframe has been unplayable for me. Before yesterday, I think I've had a total of two crashes in all the time I've played Warframe. Now that number has skyrocketed.

I just noticed on the liset that when I move the camera to the right side of rhino part of his neck/shoulder twists and moves with the camera when he is standing still. < Rhino's head wasn't moving but his neck/shoulder was but it is ok now.

Sometimes I get a bonus objective that is impossible to complete such as hack a console in a mission that either has infested or has no consoles.

In extermination missions after I have killed all the enemies and then deactivate the alarm lotus tells me that the enemies aren't aware that I turned off the alarm how could they be they are dead.

One more thing should the cameras on corpus missions automatically active the alarm because at the moment they are just target practice.

None of these things above bother me they are just things that I noticed. Update 15 is great I am enjoying it.

Edited by EtherealLegacy