Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know Who I Am, Don't You? :3

---RNGesus---

RNGesus, can you give me Despair? But please, this time in the form of the weapon owned by the Stalker.

g1333946573716294511.jpg

During my whole adventure in warframe (900h+) .... Stalker only dropped that bp once ._. ... RNG isn't enough for this, you need huge amount of luck as well.

I demand my time ba-... oh wait, you have no power over my luck! Muahahaaa!

At last!!!! Someone who understands :3

Ah, i see. T3 MD. But the question is- *points to a library full of T3 MD keys* -which T3 MD?

All of them :3

I will sacrifice a thousand virgin novas to you for my victory on this day.

For at last, Bo Prime Handle is mine.

Congrats ^^

Go away RNGesus every1 hates ur tactics :I

D: but but.....I give rewards too, right? ...... need some mag prime chasis? XD

At first i cursed you for never letting me build the dentron I deserve. then I forgave you when I found out the havestor only spawns on corpus missions and I had been playing nothing but infested and grineer because i like the corpus to much to kill them.

after that I cursed you again after 13 runs of t3 defense and no lex prime blue print.

then once again I forgave you when I looked at how many rare mods I have...     ....but then I remembered all the tales of teno going mad of 101 etempts of trying to get despair only to find nothing but real despair.

so once again I curse you. I curse you and ask "why must though be so cruel...?" 

At first i cursed you for never letting me build the dentron I deserve. then I forgave you when I found out the havestor only spawns on corpus missions and I had been playing nothing but infested and grineer because i like the corpus to much to kill them.

after that I cursed you again after 13 runs of t3 defense and no lex prime blue print.

then once again I forgave you when I looked at how many rare mods I have...     ....but then I remembered all the tales of teno going mad of 101 etempts of trying to get despair only to find nothing but real despair.

so once again I curse you. I curse you and ask "why must though be so cruel...?" 

And I forgive you for cursing me as I do that to all those who keeps on cursing me................May you find what you seek..........or not xD

Yup, I have met you in-game before. Corporeally once, incorporeally a thousand.

You are the reason I got my first Fever Strike only after 900 hours of playing.

The reason whenever I run Vault Hunts it's my key the one that gets picked... four times in a row, six times out of nine.

The reason I got a kubrow egg after popping only 10 dens... and then had to pop 70 for the next one.

The reason I randomly incubated a Lotus Raksa.

The reason I get 75% discounts more than twice a month, and sentinel XP the rest of the time.

The reason I excavated Odonata's wings, harness and systems in only three extractors on my first try in the Archwing quest.

The reason I don't bother with Primes and the only one I own is the Boar.

I am forever resigned to being a toy for your fickle whims. Hallowed be thy name.