Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Players

Latronico

Generally it seems that Limbo players consider themselves 'gentlemen wearing an hat' but till now, what I saw were just douchebags.

And the reason is the Rift.

I mean, I thought that Vauban and Loki were the troll frames, then Limbo with Banish came.
Everytime I join a public game my first tought is 'Oh well, Limbo, maybe he will do some kind of ground control using the Rift'. NO. He'll just troll, sending you in the Rift to steals your kills and waste time.

Till now, I wasn't really interested in Limbo. Ok, I thought it was just another ugly Warframe I will never use. But when I realized the kind of troll level he's able to create... Oh God.

At the end all I can see is just another way to allow stupid people to ruin public games.

I was playing on Sechura with Limbo - leveling him up.

I wasn't using any powers.

Vauban told me to leave.

I was host, no way i would leave.

Vauban started using Bounce on me.

I asked him to stop.

He refused.

Bounces everywhere.

Still not using Limbo's powers and trying to play.

He continued.

I turned off my internet.

Vauban lost connection - disconnected.

I'm playing solo.

Vauban is worse troll than Limbo.

Edited by Kialandi

When ever there is a new frame with troll powers it seems worst.

Hopefully the kids get over there boredom and stop trolling.

But the question does strike me ( I don't yet have Limbroll)

what else is this frame good for?

The frame should works as a ground control one, that allow both enemy and allies to enter/exit the Rift (allies also get energy regeneration while they're in the Rift).

But the reality is different. I had not seen yet a player using that Warframe correctly. Just trolls that banish players.

No frame comes close to Limbo in terms of trolling potential. Vauban? Loki? Valkyr? They're p!ssies compared to Limbo when it comes to trolling. They can't take you COMPLETELY OUT of the game for a minute. Limbo can.

Don't blame the frame though, blame the trolls using it this way. He can be very helpful, but unfortunately many players prefer being douchebags. Sad, but true.

Edited by Marthrym

It is easier and more effective to troll with Limbo.

Vauban's bounce doesn't keep you in the air for 40 seconds.

No frame comes close to Limbo in terms of trolling potential. Vauban? Loki? Valkyr? They're p!ssies compared to Limbo when it comes to trolling. They can't take you COMPLETELY OUT of the game for a minute. Limbo can.

Don't blame the frame though, blame the trolls using it this way. He can be very helpful, but unfortunately many players prefer being douchebags. Sad, but true.

Have you ever played defense mission with trolling Vauban? I guess not...

And yeah, don't blame the frame.

Generally it seems that Limbo players consider themselves 'gentlemen wearing an hat' but till now, what I saw were just douchebags.

And the reason is the Rift.

I mean, I thought that Vauban and Loki were the troll frames, then Limbo with Banish came.

Everytime I join a public game my first tought is 'Oh well, Limbo, maybe he will do some kind of ground control using the Rift'. NO. He'll just troll, sending you in the Rift to steals your kills and waste time.

Till now, I wasn't really interested in Limbo. Ok, I thought it was just another ugly Warframe I will never use. But when I realized the kind of troll level he's able to create... Oh God.

At the end all I can see is just another way to allow stupid people to ruin public games.

complain to the developers ... maybe you should try to remember that internetgames are there for having fun and joy ?

all the best ... =)

ps: i didnt say anything about rhino-run-and-stomp-and-dont-care-aboutteamwork- or - most important - ash-blade-storm-spammers without any sense-people, you can move the list finally on every warframe, im on a good way not taking everything always as a personal attack when people play their individual style of a meaning of warframe ,-)

Edited by 73NNO

Have you ever played defense mission with trolling Vauban? I guess not...

And yeah, don't blame the frame.

Why ask the question if you're just going to assume I haven't?

The frame allows the behavior, and whether you like it or not DE already has decided to change it in the official thread.

He can be useful but people like to troll, this statement is so true, I love limbo's abilities i just wish trolling wasnt a thing

Still dont understand how is it trolling if they take you out of the game, they need to kill twice as much now but i will still get xp for it, in the dev stream they said that you will be able to pick up things in the void also so that wont be a trolling option. And if i join a mission and a limbo player just banishes me i just sit there and watch as he is working for me and even if he isnt trolling any more he wont get any help from me :D

Limbo isn't the only frame that can troll in the wrong hand. Like others have said, it's not the Warframe, is't the player. For example, Vauban bounce pads in the hands of someone who just wants to troll can stop you from doing anything, especially on defense missions, bouncing you are every where. Same with Nova's teleport thing. I've had quite a few trolling novas send me through a teleported that flug me out of the map, falling to my death where I can not be revived. And don't forget about switch teleport Loki. If you get into a game with a player who is trolling, just leave the game.