Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glorious Silva & Aegis Buff Riot Page

Thural

Welcome fellow sword and board users, I have gathered you here for a reason, it is to demand action! We have all waited for that which was promised to us, the sweet, sweet taste of buffdom. DE asked us what we thought about the Silva and aegis, and we responded, almost unanimously, that it was unworthy to be wielded by the mighty Tenno who hath struck down the great Orokin. But, alas, that glimmer of hope, that ray of light, has long been forgotten, extinguished like the swords and shields of the unfaithful. But, we have stayed true, believed in the deliverance of what was promised, waited patiently for what we so desired. But the time for waiting is over! *slams sword hilt on shield* Now is the time for revolution! *slams sword hilt on shield* Now is the time for mutiny! *slams sword hilt on shield* Let the reign of the Silva and Aegis begin, and let it not end until we breathe our last breath and do not have the strength to hold up our shields!

I still wish whenever we hold block on silva and aegis we can run over mobs and knock them down like a real roman legion! :D

also since when does holding up a shield drain more energy than moving a giant sword around at high speeds?

and i still have yet to get the stance for it Dx

also since when does holding up a shield drain more energy than moving a giant sword around at high speeds?

and i still have yet to get the stance for it Dx

true game logic haha. and that is why if we are using somthing so heavy and draining of stamina it should be able to rundown enemies while blocking and moving forward makes better sense yeah?

Welcome fellow sword and board users, I have gathered you here for a reason, it is to demand action! We have all waited for that which was promised to us, the sweet, sweet taste of buffdom. DE asked us what we thought about the Silva and aegis, and we responded, almost unanimously, that it was unworthy to be wielded by the mighty Tenno who hath struck down the great Orokin. But, alas, that glimmer of hope, that ray of light, has long been forgotten, extinguished like the swords and shields of the unfaithful. But, we have stayed true, believed in the deliverance of what was promised, waited patiently for what we so desired. But the time for waiting is over! *slams sword hilt on shield* Now is the time for revolution! *slams sword hilt on shield* Now is the time for mutiny! *slams sword hilt on shield* Let the reign of the Silva and Aegis begin, and let it not end until we breathe our last breath and do not have the strength to hold up our shields!

Don't forget the Venka buff as well!

I feel the Silva and Aegis just needs 2 things.

1. Increase status chance by 5% so it can become a good status weapon, especially because it is the only melee weapon that does heat damage on regular attacks (because I know one of you smart***s are going to say Heat sword or something like that does fire on ground slams). With a status of 25%, it is on par with bo prime, jat kittag, and serro as status weapons. Damage buff? Doesn't need it in my opinion.

2. Defensive capabilities. I heard people say the Silva and Aegis isn't your typical sword and board and it more offensive, so therefore the bad defense is OK. BUT IT'S A FREAKING SHIELD PEOPLE. I can understand if DE doesn't want blocks to have no cost, but you should be able to A. Block more and B. Block for less stamina.

I laugh when I saw you bump other three Silva and Aegis feedback thread. Don't get me wrong. I totally agree Silva and Aegis needs some additional feature.

Here's my idea:

1.Blocking cost little or no stamina.

2.Blocking reflects incoming damage as heat damage with 50~100% proc chance to enemy in front of you.

3.Hold the shield and sprint allows you to knock down any enemy standing in your way.

Edited by yles9056

I like

I laugh when I saw you bump other three Silva and Aegis feedback thread. Don't get me wrong. I totally agree Silva and Aegis needs some additional feature.

Here's my idea:

1.Blocking cost little or no stamina.

2.Blocking reflects incoming damage as heat damage with 50~100% proc chance to enemy in front of you.

3.Hold the shield and sprint allows you to knock down any enemy standing in your way.

The only thing I have to say is, we can't keep asking for no stamina drain.  Everybody asks for it and the only thing that does is make DE think that we want some sort of super shield that makes us invincible.  It should drain the same amount of stamina as dagger weapons when blocking, but the same amount as a skana when attacking (which is still rediculous, considering most of the "blade" is made of fire, but it has to be balanced).

I personally voted for split damage types, more damage and less stamina, but now that I think about it, the only thing this weapon needs to be viable is less stamina drain and it needs to block more damage than swords.  Something like 80% of damage compared to other melee weapon's 50%.

I would like SA turned into CC + finisher weapon. Sure, damage buff would work, but that would be pretty boring.

Give SA very fast and very damaging finisher. Then tweak the combo so it has more CC, both knockdown and stun. It could also use some damage reduction while you swing it imho (nothing major 20% or something). Oh, and improved block of course.

That would make it different and it would also kinda fit the theme of defensive utility weapon.

Edited by LocoWithGun

The only thing I have to say is, we can't keep asking for no stamina drain.  Everybody asks for it and the only thing that does is make DE think that we want some sort of super shield that makes us invincible.  It should drain the same amount of stamina as dagger weapons when blocking, but the same amount as a skana when attacking (which is still rediculous, considering most of the "blade" is made of fire, but it has to be balanced).

Yeah, being invincible is something needs to be concerned.

What about a different method for calculating stamina drain when blocking?

Something like:

Method.1 Blocking drain stamina as usual, but the drain would not exceed X stamina per second. So you can block for at least several seconds in high level.

Method.2 Built-in Shield Flux(convert Warframe's shield to stamina), but with higher efficiency. You lose shield when you run out of stamina for blocking, but built-in Shield Flux makes Warframe's shield more durable when blocking.

Edited by yles9056