Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Warframe?

Revel72

You can choose 3 your favorite frames or make list. Please no judging others.

Three my favorite warframes are:

Frost

Trinity

Zephyr

Even if I don't really much use Trinity. Believe me. It is by far one of the most useful warframes on my opinion.

Frost. One word. Snow globe. Everybody takes a small rest.

Zephyr slam an energy restore on ground and speed run all missions except Defense, Mobile Defense, Survival and Interception.

Since the fix:

Ash/Excalibur praym (#sweg)

frost (i can use all skills now and wreck stuff with power builds while protecting the team!)

Oberon (moar destruction!)

However none of thpose does exactly hit my taste, still waiting for the frame that ill be playing forever.

<--- This dude here

Honestly since his buff I think that he's a better healer than Trinity. He is at very least a more versatile healer than she is.

I should put this on now.

KiMGrxR.png

Fixed the image

Edited by Imaru12

<--- This dude here

Honestly since his buff I think that he's a better healer than Trinity. He is at very least a more versatile healer than she is.

I should put this on now.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/KiMGrxR.png[/img

Highly opinion but if we do take comparing seriously. Oberon is more of damage focused healer and Trinity is nearly fully focused on healing one disable ability. If you look for full support warframe -> Trinity. If you are up to lone wolfing missions and could use a healing that doesn't require using gear -> Oberon.

Edited by Revel72

not limbo.....

On my part there is nothing wrong with Limbo but... *sigh* Damage warframe selection is already really big but there is some ways to support allies. Limbo to me. Just doesn't amaze me. I just see one more damage warframe. I would love to see support and defense focused warframe some day. Because I do like to do mobile defenses a lot.