Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Give Up.

AVEOX

Caelon, Uranus is impossible.

I will not be forced to buy Elytron this way.

I'll farm it in a couple of months, once DE decide to finally balance it.

For the mean time, I am officially done with Archwing.

What else is there to enjoy in this update?

Caelon, Uranus is impossible.

I will not be forced to buy Elytron this way.

I'll farm it in a couple of months, once DE decide to finally balance it.

For the mean time, I am officially done with Archwing.

What else is there to enjoy in this update?

Have you tried getting a squad together to complete the mission? I doubt just playing with pugs at this point in time will help you much. If it's a problem with you being under-leveled, then maybe try farming archwing mods or something. I haven't played the mission so I wouldn't know how hard it is, but at least try a few more times.

Hey, AVEOX! You have found my playstyle! Something feeling unfarmable? "Eh, I'll get it in a month or two."

I suppose you can grind rep and trade those mods.

Exactly the way I handle new primes. Wait for the huge void bum rush to the void to end then get the shiny stuff when I feel like it.

Edited by nickelshark

Have you tried getting a squad together to complete the mission? I doubt just playing with pugs at this point in time will help you much. If it's a problem with you being under-leveled, then maybe try farming archwing mods or something. I haven't played the mission so I wouldn't know how hard it is, but at least try a few more times.

I have maxed out, potatoed and even formad gun for Archwing and have almost all of the essential mods including Hyeperion Thrusters, but it just won't happen. Not with those 5 consecutive missiles hitting me to death. That short "knocked back" animation is just enough time for the rest of the missiles to hit and kill you. & They just pop up out of nowhere, just when you thought everything's been disarmed.

Also it's not fair how enemies could capture Tower D while they are all the way from Tower A via OP link.

Playing with a squad was never a good idea for me because it takes longer to capture towers and enemies seem stronger and more scattered for me to effectively use the Repel Technique.

And try it a few more times? I've tried it plenty of times, I've wasted a lot of hours of my life, all ended up with a Failed Mission.

It's just not worth it right now.

Like every update, we're always excited to get our hands on the new stuff, but as usual, the best time to do so is months after release.

yeah I gave up too. I am getting my limbo and not playing anything archwing until the stuff is balanced. it was hard as hell trying to do a single intercept mission to get the first fragment of Limbo's proofs so this is going to be miserable.

also try some other games. there is nothing stopping you from playing something new for a week or two. 

I've been playing Zombies Monsters Robots recently, its fun, the gunplay feels like warframe and the controls for movement are near identical.