Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates Warframes

MrLordThief

I have been recently thinking that we should be able to build a Syndicate Warframe when we reached the max level of a Syndicate. 

Each Syndicate should have 1 Warframe and these Warframes should be similar on what the Syndicates are about. For example, the Syndicate I am in is ''Red Veil'' they are talking about cleansing the world with fire, I would suggest a Warframe with fire abilities, however we can also make these warframes based off the Syndicate Mods for Warframes such as Loki. So, Red Veil Warframe should have a diabolic look to it and similar to Loki horns but facing upwards. His ultimate should be a lot like Ember but we can also change it by giving the Warframe a short period of god mode similar to rhino iron skin.

This is just my suggestion for Syndicates and a way to improve them. :)! 

Could it be that, instead of designing new Warframes, these Syndicates simply managed to get ahold and hoard to the details on how to make certain frames? And if the rumors about the Red Veil and Arbiters of Hexis representatives being Tenno are true...

*Inhales*

Warframes were made by the Orokin and can be made by the Tenno (See Nova)

No one else, not even the Corpus, has the technology to make a legit, usable-by-the-Tenno Warframe.

So uh. Syndicates, the fractions that had Tenno recently divided upon and joined.

Your telling me that these Tenno can't share the knowledge and technology to help develop a syndicate themed Warframe...?

Uh.. Just throwing that out there.

So uh. Syndicates, the fractions that had Tenno recently divided upon and joined.

Your telling me that these Tenno can't share the knowledge and technology to help develop a syndicate themed Warframe...?

Syndicates aren't Tenno.

Tenno might support various Syndicates, but the only Syndicate that's even close to actually being Tenno are the Arbiters of Hexis.

Edited by fishworshipper

I suggest Syndicate Warframe skins instead of Warframes themselves.

This.

Not gonna say they can't, but I am gonna say it would probably be a terrible idea to do that.

I suggest Syndicate Warframe skins instead of Warframes themselves.

This guy... he's got the insight. Definitely think there's a strong chance of this happening. Way back when people wanted Grineer and Corpus skins for frames, I recall Draice saying it was a really fun idea he'd push to see it implemented, and this is the perfect opportunity.

Could it be that, instead of designing new Warframes, these Syndicates simply managed to get ahold and hoard to the details on how to make certain frames? And if the rumors about the Red Veil and Arbiters of Hexis representatives being Tenno are true...

Yea that is what maybe would happen because to reach a certain rank you're giving the Syndicates a primeframe part so they can use this and study on how a warframe can be made i guess :P

*Inhales*

Warframes were made by the Orokin and can be made by the Tenno (See Nova)

No one else, not even the Corpus, has the technology to make a legit, usable-by-the-Tenno Warframe.

Well who's to say that the tenno wouldn't lend their expertise to their chosen syndicates.

Edited by Archangelzz

Sydnicates cant build new Warframes, but maybe they have some blue prints? It would make sense since bosses drops bp's too. Maybe for example Red Veil found a blue print of Warframe and then they started to duplicate it and giving to their best Tenno Warriors?