The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

*Explodes from joy*

*Regenerates after remembering something, disturbing*

GREAT JOB DE, but about the anti-ban thing, well, you see, my brother keeps on  forcing me to download cracked minecraft clients, and along with mods, I hope I don't get banned....

I think the client checks for what's running during your Warframe sessions and checks to see if or how it's altering any data,

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

Just to be clear! Using the developer Launcher is counted as Cheating/hacking?

I have used that launcher a couple of times when closed beta just started and we found it in the file's.

No changes were made othere then using different launcher. So far still no idea what the difference is between them.

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

You are spoiling us too much, we are going to want the rest of the game next :)

Keep up the good work there at DE, also i like the twitch live streams you do. Keep em coming!!!

Damn it! I got banned for having cheat engine open from when i was playing another game. Is there any way to modify the auto-ban system to only ban if cheat engine is targeting Warframe's process? I was using it to change my health value in another game because i was stuck and kept dying.

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

Does this mean that even if we get killed in a later wave that we can keep the mods that have fallen?  I realize that is the only way to read it, but there is now no risk involved.  So what's the point of not going on?  I guess quest completion would be the only reason.  

Edited by GalaxiphantOne

Does this mean that even if we get killed in a later wave that we can keep the mods that have fallen?

Yes I believe so, as long as you got to 5,10, 15 or beyond at those checkpoints it saves the mods you have collected but as long as u get to one those checkpoints.

*sniffles* Finally... I can fuse my mods that are equipped, no longer will I have to unequip, apply, fuse, re-equip, and apply again. THE GODS HAVE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!!

Edited by Bagakoo

<p>sounds like more good stuff from the DE crew</p>

<p> </p>

<p>no surprise there were hackers, i mean even though its still a beta, ppl will be ppl =/</p>

<p> </p>

<p>on topic tho, i would suggest that DE not only blanket ban cheaters/hackers, but attempt to use them constructively</p>

<p> </p>

<p>dont gimme wrong, i understand the desire to maintain system integrity, but if someone can SHOW you critical security weaknesses at least give them an open door policy to approach you to fix them</p>

<p> </p>

<p>then you can save the IP/HW bans for those who are cheating/hacking maliciously</p>

<p> </p>

May I make a suggestion as far as the hack/cheat stuff goes, If something trips it at start up (Example cheat engine) just don't allow the game to launch perhaps? Either way it's good to see you working on taking action on the cheaters, though it does make me worry we may see people who really were not cheating get caught in the cross hair.

*puts on his flame shield in-case of accusations of being a cheater sympathizer*

You guys are doing a great job in this game. It is already a great game, and you make it better after each update or fix you do. I really appreciate and thank you for the hard work and effort you put on this game. It is an awesome game!

Just hope to have PvP on it, someday!

Edited by Azinod

I logged in this morning I just bought the desciple rank and I logged into war frame to see if it was there I successfully logged in and it wasn't there so I logged out and tried to get back in and it said account suspended till Jan 2035 or something like that please help me idk what happened and the only programs I had open were Skype steam and war frame please fix this error thank you