Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

btw Nyx is a girl

I like to pretend that since Tenno are completely silent with regards to vocalizations it is up to the player to interpret whether human traits like Gender apply.  Are we even sure that Tenno are organic? Could they be organic, but only in the sense that organic material is integrated into the systems of the Warframes? I like open questions like this; in fact the unanswered question of the actual nature of the Tenno is one of the lore hooks that drew me in. And yes I have seen Tenno cryopods; maybe they are support personnel for the Lotus?

- Все читеры будут забанены. Исключений не будет!
Система банов за взлом/читы теперь автоматизирована. Нынешняя программа определения взлома/читов отслеживает читы/взломы и настроена на работу в автоматическом режиме. "Не запускайте читерские программы, играя в Warframe. Вы будете забанены."

- Значительно улучшена панель модов:
Добавлен фильтр по категориям модов
Возможно применить "Слияние" на уже установленных модах
Больше "не кидает" на первую страницу после продажи модов
Исправлены различные другие ошибки

Изменения:

- Контрольные точки Инвентаря для Оборонных миссий. Достижение каждой пятой волны (5, 10, 15…) сохраняет все полученные до этой волны награды.

Исправления:

- Исправлена ошибка тройной транзакции в инвентаре, если журнал сервера не отвечал
- Исправлена ошибка миссий "Шпионаж" после миграции хоста
- Исправлена ошибка, когда способность "Тринити Связь" уничтожала экипированного Стража.

(перевел ngrazer)

If you are trying to find a duplicate it doesn't say what section they are in. DE should make duplicates only show up in the specific section of mods being looked at(i.e. primary, pistol, melee, Warframe, sentinel). That'd be much appreciated if that could be implemented :)

Any plans to add checkpoints to the regular missions ? I know there might not have been enough time to do those at the moment since there would be many of them to do. I just wanted to know if there were any plans to add checkpoints to all the missions and not just defense missions.  Or do you plan to leave them as is ? I really hope you do have plans to add checkpoints to all missions in the game. Thanks for the fixes.

On the subject of "Endless Defense", how does the Dev Team feel about Nyx's Chaos ability on such missions?  With a maxed out Flow and Streamline mods, Nyx can cast Chaos around 10 times without needing any additional energy; Chaos seems to last indefinitely, so even if it needed to be recasted Nyx has more than enough energy to handle it.  Even when playing the highest level infested defense missions, I never felt as if I were in any danger so long as we had a competent Nyx on our side; he would just Chaos whatever needed to be distracted and mind control any dangerous stragglers.  Doing this I was able to survive 10 waves of level 55-60 enemies with a level 3 Warframe and similarly low level weapons.  Is this use of Nyx intended? It feels strange being able to carry a random group of strangers to wave 30 in a defense mission so long as I'm running Nyx. . .

Have you been playing Nyx recently? My friend that plays her regularly seemed to say that Chaos was now limited in duration (unless it was actually because there were no other enemies nearby to "infect").

Also, I don't you could carry a group with a level 3 Nyx, considering you wouldn't be able to equip Mind Control, Chaos, Streamline, Continuity and Flow all at once, even with a potato :P (you'd need to be at least level 8 for that, even with a reactor).

EDIT: Also, yay for nice little patch. Mods UI changes much appreciated : )

Edited by Phaustus

I like to pretend that since Tenno are completely silent with regards to vocalizations it is up to the player to interpret whether human traits like Gender apply.  Are we even sure that Tenno are organic? Could they be organic, but only in the sense that organic material is integrated into the systems of the Warframes? I like open questions like this; in fact the unanswered question of the actual nature of the Tenno is one of the lore hooks that drew me in. And yes I have seen Tenno cryopods; maybe they are support personnel for the Lotus?

Tenno are organic. They're effected by atmospheric changes and poison. And Nyx is indeed female - I see no way of misinterpreting breasts and a very slender figure.

Mod changes - great

Banning cheaters - great and I'm surprised you are even warning them.

Defence Changes - Not so good, preferred it the way it was, so that you lost your stuff, locking in rewards, doesn't "sort the men from the boys". People now don't have to wimp out in case they loose their stuff.

Perhaps have a hardcore/softcore vote option at the beginning (hardcore = the way it was before). hardcore giving a % chance for ? type rewards. e.g. blueprint, orkin catalyst bp etc... even a small small chance of extra slots weapon/warframe if taken to a very high level.

So just to be clear with this defense checkpoint we don't get the "exit" Mod from the previous waves checkpoint just whatever Mods we had picked up at that point? So if Mission is failed at wave 9 I won't get whatever any Tenno who bailed at wave 5 got correct?

Mod changes - great

Banning cheaters - great and I'm surprised you are even warning them.

Defence Changes - Not so good, preferred it the way it was, so that you lost your stuff, locking in rewards, doesn't "sort the men from the boys". People now don't have to wimp out in case they loose their stuff.

Perhaps have a hardcore/softcore vote option at the beginning (hardcore = the way it was before). hardcore giving a % chance for ? type rewards. e.g. blueprint, orkin catalyst bp etc... even a small small chance of extra slots weapon/warframe if taken to a very high level.

Ooo a hardcore mode sounds like a great idea.

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, April 24, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, April 24, 2013 - No reason given

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

And it looks like your ever so smart (looking not so smart to me) auto banning system has just banned me for playing without cheating I pay a lot of cash to play this game and would never cheat it would spoil the game for me!!!

I have been banned until Jan 01 2035!!!!!! I am NOT very happy!!!!

Something has screwed up and it is your auto banning system!!!

This still doesn't fix the actual problem I had with the update, which is that I now lose everything in regular missions every time my internet skips for a couple seconds.  Please, at the very least, implement a system that tries to re-establish connection to the game whenever you drop (because my internet's usually only out for a few seconds), along with a system that lets you rejoin games you recently dropped from with no penalty.

Have you been playing Nyx recently? My friend that plays her regularly seemed to say that Chaos was now limited in duration (unless it was actually because there were no other enemies nearby to "infect").

Also, I don't you could carry a group with a level 3 Nyx, considering you wouldn't be able to equip Mind Control, Chaos, Streamline, Continuity and Flow all at once, even with a potato :P (you'd need to be at least level 8 for that, even with a reactor).

EDIT: Also, yay for nice little patch. Mods UI changes much appreciated : )

I was Loki actually; a higher level Nyx was carrying everyone :3 BUT LET'S NOT DERAIL GUY WHO KEEPS NEEDLING ME ABOUT NYX'S APPARENTLY HUMAN FEMININITY! If there is actually a human being in that Warframe and the frame is form-fitting in every way, I would refer to that human as "she" and for now since it's just a model with textures baked onto it, any pronoun works because I could be referring to the player's assumed gender (in which case "he/she" should be used), the apparent gender of the Warframe ("She"), or just the in-game asset ("it"). Enough grammar!

Ooo a hardcore mode sounds like a great idea.

Seconded on hardcore mode as an option. Maybe as incentive reward with higher drop-rates of mods and materials, higher-level enemies, and better drop rates for Uncommon/Rare mods in proportion with the increased enemy difficulty. Maybe (and now this is just simple dreaming) have one mission guarantee an Orokin Reactor or Catalyst as a reward on Hardcore mode only! Of course, it would need to be Maximum Difficulty otherwise trivially farming Orokin potatoes would become a problem. . .

However the reward for "Hardcore Mode" is handled, I know I would appreciate its implementation.