Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Vision Of Warframe Hell

_Fracture8

Launching the launcher causes immediate BSoD when the intro screen shows.

Submitting support tickets gets a "Well, it's working on our end." every time, with instructions on how to install a new browser as their only suggestion.

Four computers and 12 installations later, there is no change, and all of your support tickets are identical.

All of this happened from the update immediately after you finally decided to buy the max prime access package.

Warframe hell: Vor is my roommate on the Liset, and sings in the shower

The day is February 9th, 2015. Nothing special about the day, except a UI bug occurs that inhibits the view of equipped Hobbled Dragon Keys. Our servers hiccup and suddenly everyone is equipped with a Hobbled Dragon Key that can't be removed, and we can't fix it anytime soon because we accidentally jammed the door to the server room while moving the Excalibur Statue to a new spot.

Why Feb 9th? Should we be expecting something...?

If nothing happens on this day I will be very disappointed 

I've lived this. the interception mission for limbo's parts. Our guns were ineffective, our blades not fast enough to cut through our foes, and you would kill one of them just to watch 3 more take it's place. An endless swarm of grineer like someone shook up a beehive. We all had odanata's and none of us had the forth power yet...No hope. no survival. no...interception

A few ideas:

Addition of new things that are only told apart by the colour they are, and they're all pretty much a mere shade apart...(Colourblind fears)

Removal of weapons favouring marksmanship in favour of full auto only...

Syndicates being reduced to black and white 'good and bad' guys rather than nuanced stances as lore develops for them...

Being disallowed from using bright colours on warframes and weapons to make the game more 'dark and broody' aesthetically...(I like being colourful)

Ben Drown creepy pasta happening on Warframe. Empty levels, instead of being followed by the Link statue you get followed by the Legendary Prodman himself. When you go to extraction, fight him, or move to fast you die a violent death. Reviving or aborting the mission forces you to load into another mission. Closing the game and booting up again you'll be greated by a bloody severed head of your frame then forced into a mission in which all the bosses surround you staring at you severely maimed then death. you know that sorta thing.

or ya know Ordis replacing Lotus for all the mission speeches.

Warframe hell?

That they all of a sudden decide to reset all the progress and refund all Platinum because they are implementing something that wouldn't work without that reset.

But actually there are much worse things that could happen... like the grind becoming a neverending nightmare with a neverending finishing line and for no other purpose than to grind for the next grind... oh wait.

But also that the game will eventually have every popular feature from other games/movies/series thrown into a huge mmorpg blender that surpasses most other sci-fi games but thanks to spreading themselves so thin everything is lacking serious substance rendering it the most unenjoyable experience possible.

Also the day when the game turns into a pure Platinum slotmachine because they can't keep up financing the game otherwise.

Can't think of anything else that feels like purgatory, hell or the worst nightmare ever.

Edited by MeduSalem

Getting with full squad to Interception mission and after 10 rounds. Zanuka, Stalker and G3 spawns same time and attacks each other and after they are dead. Your screen would turn black and then it would be full of spies having ****sex and the song sang by Justin Bieber....

Honestly... I would throw my laptop out of the window if this happens to me.