Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... How Many Of You Have Gotten The Fabled 75% Off?

Cepheren

Registered in May, played 1 or 2 Months then stopped.

Now since about a week I logged in sporadically and got 75% discount plus 30 free platinum. I´m uncertain if it was a 1 or 2 star gift, but I think it was 1 star.

What I think could also be of importance is, if you bought platinum before or the fact you log in regularely or just casually and need some reason to stay. But that is just a better (or not) conspiracy theory. I think I stay with the hard reality of RNG. ;-)

For me, I always said that I like the stuff they do and want to support them some day. That day has come now.. I don´t even know what I will buy with 4000 platinum.. ;-)

I would really like to know what log in tier bonus the players were on when they got 75% off.

I'm convinced is near impossible with the 7 day log-in tier.

The 7 day log in tier wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't filed with so many trash rewards. At least add some 30min boosters to replace some of those horrible affinity rewards.

I feel punished for logging in every day.

I've got 75% off three times already this month (50% once).

I seriously have to assume there is something to the login reset thing, because I play very infrequently and get 50% or 75% off pretty much all the time. Maybe it tracks how many days you skipped also? In that case skipping for one day wouldn't do much.

I've always had these no matter how long I stopped, or kept playing. To the point that I decided to screenie them and upload them to my Facebook for timestamps.

Currently I'm at roughly 1 75%/6days, yes, a ticket every week. Doesn't matter if it's a 7 day bonus, or a 3-day bonus (I didn't log-in during Bloody Viver November out of spite, hence the reset).

Although if I were to use each of them and buy just 1k plat each, I would easily have over 10-15k SURPLUS plat at the moment, I've had that many 75% off tickets.

Obviously I am not offering enough blood sacrifices to the RNG Gods, because I still can't get a 75% off. I guess I have to up the ante to human sacrifices. Any volunteers? 

Edit: It's hard to choose between waiting for new Prime Accesses or just using the frequent 50% offs that I get.

Edited by Tymerc